- Boost Your User Experience with Lottie for React NativeThis is a technical post about Lottie for React Native — a mobile library for animating your user interface and telling the user stories from a whole new perspective.What is it all about Lottie?Lottie is a library for mobile devices that offers for the team a…
- And we can always do GIF animations, right?But, as an experienced React Native and mobile developer, I can claim that none of these choices are able to offer you the same look feel that Lottie can.
- The performance, all the available resources and the proud feeling your team‘s designers will reach with Lottie is the main reason I’m now writing this post.How to Get Started with Lottie for React Native?Either: npm i –save lottie-react-nativeOr: yarn add lottie-react-nativeAfter this, we need to link Lottie on our RN project:react-native…
- It’s a simple check mark for use cases when the app has successfully completed a user’s action: like really that animation: it’s simple, self explanatory and it also gives a brief glimpse of what can be done with After Effects for Lottie.
- Also, on Android devices some animations may freeze or be malformed from the original one.So, try to find a balance between using of Animated API and Lottie.
This is a technical post about Lottie for React Native — a mobile library for animating your user interface and telling the user stories from a whole new perspective. Lottie is a library for mobile…
Continue reading “Boost Your User Experience with Lottie for React Native”
- One of the USPs of React is that it can perform both on client side and rendered server side and also can work together.React is intended to make the overall process of building reusable, modular, user interface components intuitive and simple.
- In place of the traditional approach of writing user interfaces, it treats every UI (User Interface) element as a contained state machine.Why use React for larger applications?React is very a lightweight and simple library which only deals with view layer.
- You should think over the possible performance issues when you build a web application which has a higher user interaction and view updates.
Continue reading “‘REACT.JS’ — WHERE AND WHY TO USE IT? – Cubet Techno Labs – Medium”
- This idea is so important in React that React 0.14 introduced Stateless Functional Components which allows the code above to be written as normal functions (and which we’ll cover more in depth later in the course).
- Perhaps one of my favorite things about React is it’s given me a light introduction to functional programming (FP) and a fundamental piece of FP are pure functions.
- splice is not a pure function since each time we invoke it passing in the same arguments, we get a different result.
- Well the main reason is React’s render method needs to be a pure function and because it’s a pure function, all of the benefits of pure functions now apply to your UI as well.
- Another reason is that it’s a good idea to get used to making your functions pure and pushing “side effects” to the boundaries of your program.
👋 I’m Tyler. I’m a Google Developer Expert and a partner at React Training where we teach React online, in person, and build OSS like React Router.
Continue reading “Building User Interfaces with Pure Functions and Function Composition in React”