- In the post we will read through challenges we faced and the thought processes that go into breaking down monolith pages into smaller components.
- Pause for a moment and think on how we could build smaller components to make a larger product page in our example above.
- Are some smaller level blocks that can be extracted out into smaller building blocks.
- In our legacy system, all of the UI was in a single template, making it harder to read code and make changes.
- For example, consider the rating view on this product page.
Walmart has incorporated ReactJS & ReactToolset heavily into the various sites/web apps. React’s component-centric approach blends well in solving legacy stack problems, helping faster adoption and implementation cycles. Engineers like the fact that an entire app or page can be broken down into smaller blocks which are descriptive and re-usable UI elements.
Continue reading “Building React.js at Enterprise Scale – Medium”