- How is the Curriculum Unique?
- The curriculum was designed and refined by Eric Elliott and JS_Cheerleader over a period of several years, engaging actively with students and learning better ways to teach tricky topics like functional programming, category theory, and component composition.
- We’ve logged thousands of hours of 1:1 student training to distill the curriculum plan for the best student experience.
- You’ll start out learning the foundations of functional programming and composition which are often glossed over in other resources.
- Several graduates from ivy-league university CS programs and dev bootcamps have enrolled in our curriculum program and tell us they learned more with us than from everything else combined.
DevAnywhere is a remote mentorship subscription program consisting of live video lectures, 1:1 mentorship, and lifetime access to an archive of video, books, and lesson content.