- This feature is built right into Chrome and it lets developers inspect pages and edit or remove elements right from within the browser.
- Facebook’s team created the React.js library which abstracts a layer for frontend developers to reuse certain UI elements.
- And now, with React Developer Tools you can inspect these element hierarchies and edit them right on the page.
- You can also study the different states and the paths of object trees including which elements are above & below other elements.
- In the sidebar, you can browse through props and states which let you study the behavior of other elements in that same tree.
Every web developer should already know about the amazing Chrome Developer Tools. This feature is built right into Chrome and it lets developers inspect pages
Continue reading “Add React.js Explorer to Chrome with React Developer Tools”