- With an attendance of over 250 and a wide range of the latest and greatest from the React world, React Alicante delivered some interesting topics ranging from React Native all the way to GraphQL.
- While I really do see the value in documenting your React components for large scale projects I can also see its value being diminished somewhat for smaller scale projects as the time spent building a system of UI documentation with Storybook while also having to write tests specifically for that…
- Possibly one the most interesting talks at the conference was by Nikolas Burk, His talk (Building a realtime chat app with GraphQL) was extremely engaging.
- A talk by Erik Rasmussen labelled A practical guide to Redux Form was very interesting and made me rethink my current system of form validation using React and Redux.
- Erik is the creator of Redux Form and he outlined how this library provides an easier way to manage the various state changes of a dynamic form.
Last weekend I attended React Alicante. Its the first of its type set in Spain’s southeastern Costa Blanca. It delivered some interesting topics ranging from