Continue reading “Why Some Developers Prefer Node.js & ReactJS for Application Development”
- Many developers were attracted to Angular.js because it was built by Google which gave Angular.js automatic credibility.At about the same time, Web Components specification promised to make it possible for developers to create reusable widgets that were isolated from their context and were easy to compose with other widgets.The Web Components specification was four separate specifications that worked together.HTML Template — provides HTML markup for the componentCustom Element — provides a mechanism to create a custom HTML elementShadow DOM — isolates the internals of the component from the context that rendered itHTML Import — makes it possible to load the Web Component into a pageA team at Google created a polyfill library that provided Web Components for all browsers at the time.
- The Ember.js team looked at large Backbone applications to find similarities.They identified the need to render nested views where some parts of the application where consistent while other parts changed from one part of the app to another.They also saw the URL as a key player in the architecture of web applications.
- Some brave Backbone developers were adding React as views to their applications to fix performance problems that they were encountering.In response to the threat posed by React, the Ember core team created a plan to adopt ideas introduced by React into the Ember framework.
- They recognized the need for backward compatibility and created an upgrade path that allowed existing applications to upgrade to a version of Ember that included a new React-inspired rendering engine.Over the course of 4 minor releases Ember.js deprecated Views, moved the community to a CLI-based build process and made component-based architecture the foundation of Ember application development.
- The Angular team calls the new framework a platform because they plan to provide everything that a professional developer needs to build web applications.
There’s been a lot of development in the frontend frameworks ecosystem over the last seven years. We’ve learned a lot about what it takes to build and maintain large applications. We’ve seen many new…
Continue reading “Choosing a frontend framework in 2017 – This Dot Labs – Medium”
- In short: we are rewriting the user interaface of Neos CMS with React and Redux.
- Neos CMS React new-contributor hangout
- Even if you are not a user of Neos itself, this project may be interesting to you to get hands-on development experience of large applications on modern JS stack.
- Sign up for a GitHub account Sign in
- Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
We’ll be doing a Neos CMS React new-contributor hangout on Monday, 21.11., at 17:00 +1 UTC.
Tweet us at https://twitter.com/neoscms if you’d like to join.
Continue reading “dimaip/hangout.md Secret Last active Nov 18, 2016”
- WebRTC is a set of APIs used to add high-quality, real-time voice, video, messaging and P2P file transfer to mobile applications and web solutions.
- Native applications have the best opportunities to access phone hardware and to create the best possible user experience in for instance eHealth applications used by doctors.
- Databases are software that allow applications to store data in a structured way, making them easy to retrieve when needed.
- Strikersoft has used WebRTC in several projects to add real-time communication capabilities to both mobile applications and web solutions.
Continue reading “Do you feel a bit unsure about the latest technical jargon? Here is the answer.”
- The approach gives a developer high flexibility and amazing performance gains because React calculates what change is needed to be made in the DOM in advance and updates the DOM-trees .
- The major advantage of React is that it makes proper use of native APIs and, as a result, the stack work across platforms.
- The framework is used extensively in developing user interfaces for web applications.
- This increases the application’s load time and helps to keep it running very smoothly without any interruptions.
Read the full article, click here.
Five Reasons We Chose ReactJS
- Learn ReactJS programming and master modern web development for just $39
- Check out the ReactJS programming bundle at our AndroidGuys deals page .
- Discover HTML Entities & their application in web development
- Today’s AndroidGuys deal of the day is a sweet bundle to give you every tool you need in order to master modern web development with the Modern React with Redux tutorial.
- Normally valued at $458, you can get in on this deal for just $39 at our AndroidGuys deals page and become a ReactJS programming master.
Read the full article, click here.
@CapturedTech: “Learn ReactJS programming and master modern web development for just $39”
Today’s AndroidGuys deal of the day is a sweet bundle to give you every tool you need in order to master modern web development with the Modern React with Redux tutorial. Normally valued at $458, you can get in on this deal for just $39 at our AndroidGuys deals page and become a ReactJS programming master.
Learn ReactJS programming and master modern web development for just $39