- Cboard is an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) web application, allowing users with speech and language impairments (autism, cerebral palsy) to communicate by symbols and text-to-speech.
- The app uses the browser’s Speech Synthesis API to generate speech when a symbol is clicked, there are 3400 symbols to choose from when creating a board.
- Cboard is available in 33 languages (support varies by platform – Android, iOS, Windows).
- By default, it also includes a service worker so that Cboard loads from local cache on future visits.
- Thank you to BrowserStack for providing the infrastructure to test Cboard in real browsers.
cboard – AAC communication board with text-to-speech for the browser
Continue reading “Looking for a @reactjs project to contribute to? Here’s a 💯 communication board for people with speech impairments:”
- See a sample of what you can do with Spectacle Editor in the examples linked below.
- Easily import images to your presentation or add background images to your slides.
- Add interesting visual touches to your presentations with cool transition effects, or keep it seamless with a simple transitions.
- We’d love to have more of the Open Source community contribute to Spectacle Editor.
- Formidable is pleased to announce the release of Spectacle Editor, an open souce presentation editor built with Electron on top of Spectacle , our library for authoring interactive presentations in ReactJS. We collaborated with Plotly on this project, and it features seamless Plotly integration, including the ability to embed Plotly charts, publish presentations to plot.ly, and work with Plotly on-premise installations.
Continue reading “Announcing the Release of Spectacle Editor”
- Tech is what makes us get up in the morning and stimulated to get to work.
- Are our ANDigital tech favourites, from the people that know it the best – our ANDis!
- We know technology is always chopping, changing and shifting so we make sure we have our ears to the ground so we can bring the best tools for the job to our clients.
- We see the following frameworks, tools and languages as our trusted tech Toolkit and take this to clients to enable us to build remarkable digital products for them!
- Our ANDis come from a range of backgrounds in technology, so we know passing fads from used and approved technologies.
Read the full article, click here.
@andigital: “@java @nodejs @angularjs @docker @elastic @Android @reactjs @MongoDB We talk fave tech:”
Tech is what makes us get up in the morning and stimulated to get to
work. It brings new opportunities and reality to our ideas. We know technology is always chopping,
changing and shifting so we make sure we have our ears to the ground so we can bring the best tools
for the job to our clients. Here are our ANDigital tech favourites, from the people that know it
the best – our ANDis!
ANDigital » Our Tech