- You can find it here: http://kcd.im/news-a11yTwo weeks ago, my newsletter was an overview of the Advanced React Component Patterns course (thatâs been published today!)
- This week Iâd like to talk a little bit about the other course that was published: The Beginnerâs Guide to ReactJS.In the beginnerâs course every lesson is an individual index.html file.
- If you ever teach a total beginner React, make sure that you help them get a solid understanding that creating React elements is not magic and that JSX is a really simple abstraction on top of React.createElement.
- đ§đ§ââď¸đš 29 Nov 2017Iâm having a conversation about semicolons againď¸ 30 Nov 2017Next language I learn will be @reasonml đ 3 Dec my big announcement!My @eggheadio courses have been published and are totally FREE!âLearn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patternsâ 4 Dec 2017P.
The course is free forever on Egghead.io! Let’s talk about how it teaches even developers experienced with React ⚛️ NOTE: This is a cross-post from my newsletter. I publish each email two weeks after…
Continue reading “The Beginner’s Guide to ReactJS – kentcdodds”
- Try avoiding storing states in child components.
- I read the online documentation about ReactJS components, props & how to pass them to child components, states & how to set/use them.
- The questions will keep your mind more busy than actually writing the code.
- It was my misfortune, that I read this after I had already written some code.
- When you need to store state into parent of a component, make sure the other children of that parent should also need that change.
Almost every guy working in tech has heard about ReactJS by now. Some might even know Redux, Flux and something better. In this article I’ll be focusing on problems that I, as a beginner, faced with…
Continue reading “Designing ReactJS App for beginners – Sitaram Shelke – Medium”
- You simply update component internal state and then its UI is re-rendered .
- To allow reuse of components each of the components has its own unique state accessed via this.state .
- State of the card is then passed as an argument to function creating React components.
- Any component that uses an atom is automagically re-rendered when it’s value changes.
- Distinction between props and state is gone and you are free to use Reagent atoms in any way you prefer.
Blog about Scala, Akka & reactive, functional programming
Continue reading “Functional programming on frontend with React & ClojureScript”
- The approach gives a developer high flexibility and amazing performance gains because React calculates what change is needed to be made in the DOM in advance and updates the DOM-trees .
- The major advantage of React is that it makes proper use of native APIs and, as a result, the stack work across platforms.
- The framework is used extensively in developing user interfaces for web applications.
- This increases the application’s load time and helps to keep it running very smoothly without any interruptions.
Read the full article, click here.
Five Reasons We Chose ReactJS