- Just create a few files for pages in your app, and you are done.
- For example, let’s say you need to create web app with two pages (Home page and About page).
- It uses the file system as the router for your app.
- You need to bring additional stuff which is needed for your app.
- import React from ‘react’ import Header from ‘.
There are too many JS frameworks out there — we all know that.
- While the tool is open source, the decision to provide no configuration options in the tool might upset some people.
- By removing configuration needs and cutting down the dependencies, this tool could prove to be useful for experienced as well as novice developers.
- Making things streamlined, the new tool brings you to the world of command line.
Read the full article, click here.
@PlPro4u: “#PHP #Python Facebook’s New Open Source Project Helps You Create Apps Easily With React.js”
Facebook’s New Open Source Project Helps You Create Apps Easily With React.js