- Say “Hello world” using React Native in LinuxStart the journey of developing native apps now.Hi everyone.So far I’m beginning to learn React Native and I’m very happy to share my way of starting out.Some background about me : I am 20 years old, a third year Computer Science student, and currently working as…
- Install the React Native CLI.You may install this using the following command : npm install -g react-native-cli3.
- Create a new React Native project.To start a new project, type the following command : react-native init project name4.
- Run the react native appRun and build the app using the following command:for android : react-native run-androidAfter successful build, the following will appear on your mobile phone :Welcome message of a new React Native AppCongrats!
- ^_^ConclusionReact native makes mobile development fun and easy by enabling developers to use the same JS codebase for building both android and ios native apps.I’m really looking forward to building my own mobile apps using React native soon.
This tutorial will focus on setting up your react native development environment on Linux as well as running your “Hello World” app in your mobile android device. We will build our application in a…
Continue reading “Say “Hello world” using React Native in Linux – Code Like A Girl”