- The first part of the exam was a theoretical test containing 20 single and multiple choice questions, each of which had a time limit of 1.5 minutes.
- From essential concepts to time-saving best practices, you’ll master the ins and out of React’s power to build a fully-functional next-gen app.
- Use this same code to get half off React Native in Action and Aurelia in Action
Continue reading “Deal of the Day Feb 11: React Quickly! Use code dotd021118tw at @azat_co #react #reactjs”
- How is the Curriculum Unique?
- The curriculum was designed and refined by Eric Elliott and JS_Cheerleader over a period of several years, engaging actively with students and learning better ways to teach tricky topics like functional programming, category theory, and component composition.
- We’ve logged thousands of hours of 1:1 student training to distill the curriculum plan for the best student experience.
- You’ll start out learning the foundations of functional programming and composition which are often glossed over in other resources.
- Several graduates from ivy-league university CS programs and dev bootcamps have enrolled in our curriculum program and tell us they learned more with us than from everything else combined.
DevAnywhere is a remote mentorship subscription program consisting of live video lectures, 1:1 mentorship, and lifetime access to an archive of video, books, and lesson content.
- As you read through these guides, you can get an idea for how code is written at the respective companies.Why do we need styleÂ guides?For one main reason: Everyone writes code differently.
- Thatâs all fine and dandy as long as we each work on our code.
- But what happens when you have 10, 100, or even 1,000 developers all working on the same codebase?
- Style guides are created so new developers can get up to speed on a code base quickly, and then write code that other developers can understand quickly and easily!
- Delayed Live Class is for those who couldn’t make it for the live sessions.
- Codementor React Project-based Class: Syllabus
- The live group lecture is the core of the class.
- The live classes will be held online at 6PM PST (GMT-8) / 9PM EST (GMT-5) on Thursday starting from Jan 5th, 2017 .
- The class is for advanced beginner front-end developers that want to take their skills to the next level.
“In 4 weeks, we will be building a WhatsApp Messenger clone in React. Through building a real application on your own, you will learn how to think when building an app in React and how to deploy it.”
Continue reading “Build a WhatsApp Messenger Clone in React: Learn React Hands-on in 4 weeks”
- Bringing world class #ReactJS pros to Bratislava, Slovakia to let them share unique insights.
- A day in a training class has a wide range of outcomes for students and instructors.
- We’re switching gears back into app development, designing applications that make going to training classes more fun and engaging.
- Many companies have found success hiring newer programmers from varied backgrounds and investing heavily in their training.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “.@eveporcello: Going so deeply into #ReactJS, Flux, and Redux has only made me more excited”
ReactiveConf is bringing you an interview with one of our speakers, Eve Porcello.
Eve Porcello: Going so deeply into React, Flux, and Redux has only made me more excited — Reactive Conf