- Magento specialists, The App Store and The Play Store – three things rarely spoken about in the same sentence – – Then an existing client of ours, one that’s been having month on month growth from an existing Mobile-friendly website we built for them, approached us with a new request:…
Then an existing client of ours, one that’s been having month on month growth from an existing Mobile-friendly website we built for them, approached us with a new request: An App on both iOS and Android, capable of covering some of the offline features not currently possible on the Web.
Continue reading “Our Journey Building a React Native App”
- Another thing that will make things, if not familiar, then definitely easier to work with is Nuclide, an integrated development environment (IDE) that Facebook is building to give developers a first-class developing environment for React Native.
- Since this is all pretty new, uncharted territory, a lot of developers are doing their best to build something useful to others and unveil the true potential of React Native.
- The biggest, most active groups is React Native Community, which offers daily posts about tool kits, components, new apps, and answers to questions about React Native, from basic questions to serious developer problems.
- That’s where you come in: a new React Native developer, resolving problems and bringing new ideas to this fast-rising framework of the future.
React Native is the future of modern app development. The framework is not just for web developers, the entire development logic uses modern principles. React Native workflow is efficient, easy, and quick to learn and more platforms are using it.
Continue reading “5 Reasons Web Developers Love React Native”
- Overall, React Native has over 40K stars on GitHub and over 9K forks .
- With React Native, you aren’t building true native mobile apps; you’re building apps for all platforms.
- The technology is still pretty new, but there are some excellent React Native apps right now .
- As you probably guessed from the name itself, React Native lets you build native applications.
- According to stateofjs.com , 78% of developers are interested in learning about the new kid on the block: React Native.
What makes React Native so special? More and more web developers are getting into the app-building ecosystem using React Native.
Continue reading “Five reasons why web developers love React Native”
- The framework offers structure so you can build custom HTML elements using browser-based technologies like Web Components, so the developer could use different name schemes.
- It may be worth for you to give a try on the framework, but with some caution so every component works on different browsers.
- Looking on the bright side, the framework has a nice active community of developers, so you won’t be that lost in the process of adapting your project.
- Also known and called as a game engine, Babylon.js is an open source framework that’s been on the market since 2013.
Read the full article, click here.