- That is why React JS is steadily gaining popularity among the developers of the web and mobile apps.
- If you are a developer who is concerned with single page applications and want to come up with fast, user-friendly, and responsive apps, React JS is definitely a worthy choice.
- Considering the advantages offered by this technology, there is no reason why React JS won’t be welcomed by developers in pursuit of creating advanced web and mobile apps.
So what makes React JS a preferred technology to develop kickass web and mobile apps? We list down 8 top reasons in support of it. 1. Easy to learn and master. 2. Simple to write components
Continue reading “8 Reasons Why React.JS is the Best Technology to Develop Kickass Web and Mobile Apps”
- Fortunately one month ago I got a chance to work with a client who wanted me to develop his project in Ember.
- I was not much excited as ember was a known guy to me, but started developing the project as it’s a day to day life for me.
- But after delivering the project I started thinking of my experiences with these three front-end frameworks and probably today publishing this article out of my emotions.
- If all the teams of your organization (or even someone outside your organization) are developing ember applications using ember-cli; they will be very familiar to the projects architecture and in no time can start contributing at any project.
- The developers of Ember’s core team are also developers in their own projects and this is the biggest plus of Ember.
Continue reading “Why I prefer Ember.js over Angular & React.js”
- Web & mobile development, smart solutions and headache solving
- It includes both traditional, and modern methods of mobile apps development.
- Allows to perform development faster, and it costs cheaper.
- It helps to transform any web project into mobile decision easily.
- Never miss a story from S-PRO , when you sign up for Medium.
Continue reading “Simply about React Native – S-PRO – Medium”
- I can talk about code sharing between the webapp and the native apps.
- Work on React Native @ Sale Stock
- Work on React Native @ Airbnb
- I can talk about code sharing between our android app and web app using React Native Web.
- It is being used by many React Native developers in production.
react-native-online-meetups – Help make this amazing, add any suggestions in the GH issues
Continue reading “react-native-online-meetups/interestedSpeakers.md at master · knowbody/react-native-online-meetups · GitHub”
- The Front-end: The front-end, in this case is built in React.js, consumes the data presented by the Express.js API and presents some views to the user, including the home page, a Movie detail page and a Person detail page.
- If you run into problems, make sure your database is actually running and that you’ve entered your database credentials in the api/config.js file.
- In the app, calls to the database are handled by /api/neo4j/dbUtils.js , described piece by piece below.
- An array of genres appears at /genres .
- npm install bower install gulp Over on http://localhost:4000/ , you should see the homepage of the movie app, displaying three featured movies and some members of the Action genre.
Continue reading “Just for Node.js & React.js Developers: A New Neo4j Movies Template”