- Making React components that can be used in multiple places is not hard.
- Without the right patterns, you can find yourself with a highly complex component that requires a lot of configuration props and way too many if statements.
- With this course, you’ll not only learn great patterns you can use, but also the strengths and weaknesses of each so you know which to reach for to provide your components the flexibility and power you need.
- I have contributed to and published some of the most successful React components in the React ecosystem.
- Through that experience, I’ve learned and taught patterns that enhnace flexibilty, usefulness, and simplicity.
Personal website of Kent C. Dodds
Continue reading “Find my upcoming workshops:
– Advanced React Component Patterns
– The Beginner’s Guide to…”
- How is the Curriculum Unique?
- The curriculum was designed and refined by Eric Elliott and JS_Cheerleader over a period of several years, engaging actively with students and learning better ways to teach tricky topics like functional programming, category theory, and component composition.
- We’ve logged thousands of hours of 1:1 student training to distill the curriculum plan for the best student experience.
- You’ll start out learning the foundations of functional programming and composition which are often glossed over in other resources.
- Several graduates from ivy-league university CS programs and dev bootcamps have enrolled in our curriculum program and tell us they learned more with us than from everything else combined.
DevAnywhere is a remote mentorship subscription program consisting of live video lectures, 1:1 mentorship, and lifetime access to an archive of video, books, and lesson content.
- You will learn development principles of the React.js framework by diving hands-first into working examples.
- You will gain the skills you need to immediately implement React.js in your applications using professional test-driven development tools and methodologies.
- Senior Software Engineer and Instructor, Troy Miles will guide you through the development of a real-world application using React and AWS.
- Instructor, Troy Miles – – Troy Miles is a Senior Software Engineer and Lynda.com instructor.
Eventbrite – Code District presents React.js Weekend Training – Saturday, December 9, 2017 | Sunday, December 10, 2017 at Cowork South Bay, Torrance, CA. Find event and ticket information.
Continue reading “React.js Weekend Training Tickets, Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 9:00 AM”
- The section also shows clearly how to use React Developer Tools.
- After the 6th section, you will know a basic way to use Redux in a React framework.
- The sixth and seventh sections illustrate how to apply Redux technology and ES6 efficiently into an React application.
- Mastering React framework and Redux technology will offer you a lot of opportunities for the highest paying jobs
- There are many exercises and quizzes in each section, which help to re-enforce your knowledge before continuing the next section.
Read the full article, click here.
@im_a_developer: “#ReactJS Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional
React Redux React-Router: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- There’s also a follow-up set entitled “Building React Applications with Idiomatic Redux”
- Image diffing using PHP | Bram.us on Image diffing using CSS
- Professionally – after having worked as a web developer for several years at several web agencies – Bramus became a Lecturer Web Technologies within the study programme Professional Bachelor ICT .
- Next to his ramblings you may also follow Bramus on Twitter .
Read the full article, click here.
@wiwer77: “Getting Started with #Redux
Getting Started with Redux