- Businesses always search for the apps offering optimum user experience, quick to market and run on maximum platform or devices.
- Since, the Hybrid mobile apps have become the most effective channel of achieving business goals, it requires the capable tech partner such as byPeople Technology.
- We are a React Native Development Company developing apps that run on Androind, iOS, Windows, and other known platforms offering native UI experience.
- We create extremely convincing “Native” Hybrid mobile applications with React Native.
We are top rated React Native app development company. Hire ReactNative Expert or Team for Hybrid iOS/Android app development.
Continue reading “React Native App Development Company”
- A new tool is available to make it easier to upload source maps for React Native projects using Bugsnag.
- bugsnag-sourcemaps makes it easy to reliably upload source maps across Android and iOS in release and debug builds.
- Find out more in our React Native docs.
A new tool is available to make it easier to upload source maps for React Native projects using Bugsnag.
Continue reading “React Native source maps tool”
- Building a mobile app in Rust and React Native, Part 1: Project SetupThe first post in series ‘building a mobile app in Rust and React Native’.
- In this series I will describe process of connecting mobile front-end written in React Native with business logic written in Rust.As an introduction to this article, I suggest reading a great series from John Gallagher: Building an iOS App in Rust, Part 1: Getting Started with RustThe app we are building is a mobile wallet for ethereum cryptocurrency.
- Required toolsnode.js (tested on v7.4.0)npm (tested on 5.2.0)rustup (tested on rustup 1.0.0 (17b6d21 2016-12-15))rustc (tested on 1.19.0 (0ade33941 2017–07–17))cargo (tested on cargo 0.20.0 (a60d185c8 2017–07–13))android_ndk (tested on r13b)Xcode (only, for iOS, tested on Version 8.1 (8B62))$NDK_HOME envarionment variable set to ndk home directory (eg.
- # iosrustup target add i386-apple-iosrustup target add x86_64-apple-iosrustup target add armv7-apple-iosrustup target add armv7s-apple-iosrustup target add aarch64-apple-ios# androidrustup target add aarch64-linux-androidrustup target add armv7-linux-androideabirustup target add i686-linux-androidNow, let’s create a new project.react-native init our_projectNext, create rust subdirectory, enter it and runcargo new our_projectAfter those steps, the project directory should look like /our_project /Cargo.toml /srcNext, let’s setup makefile the project and place it inside our_project dir.ARCHS_IOS = i386-apple-ios x86_64-apple-ios armv7-apple-ios armv7s-apple-ios aarch64-apple-iosARCHS_ANDROID = aarch64-linux-android armv7-linux-androideabi ios androidios: $(LIB)android: $(ARCHS_ANDROID) sh copy_android.
- sh.PHONY: $(ARCHS_IOS)$(ARCHS_IOS): %: cargo build –target $@ –release.PHONY: %: cargo build –target $@ –release$(LIB): $(ARCHS_IOS) lipo -create -output $@ $(foreach arch,$(ARCHS_IOS),$(wildcard is a shell script that copies our statically compiled libraries to jniLibs directory.
In this series I will describe process of connecting mobile front-end written in React Native with business logic written in Rust. As an introduction to this article, I suggest reading a great series…
Continue reading “Building a mobile app in Rust and React Native, Part 1: Project Setup”
- With React and React Native, your web app can share most its logic with your iOS and Android apps, but the view layer needs to be implemented separately for each platform.
- We have taken this a step further and developed a thin cross-platform layer we call ReactXP.
- If you write your app to this abstraction, you can share your view definitions, styles and animations across multiple target platforms.
- In general, it exposes APIs, components, props, styles and animation parameters that are implemented in a consistent way across React JS (HTML) and React Native for iOS and Android.
- A few platform-specific props and style attributes have been exposed, but we have tried to keep these to a minimum.
The authors of React use the phrase “learn once, write anywhere”. With React and React
Native, your web app can share most its logic with your iOS and Android apps, but the view
layer needs to be implemented separately for each platform. We have taken this a step further
and developed a thin cross-platform layer we call ReactXP. If you write your app to this
abstraction, you can share your view definitions, styles and animations across multiple target
platforms. Of course, you can still provide platform-specific UI variants, but this can be done
selectively where desired.
Continue reading “A library for building cross-platform apps”
- React Native works by presenting a consistent model for the user interface regardless of the underlying platform, and emitting a log of changes to that user interface.
- In today’s episode, he explains how Airbnb uses React Native, how React Native works, and the future of the platform.
- Software Engineering Daily listeners can go to weeditpodcasts.com/sed to get 20% off the first two months of audio editing and transcription services.
- As a special offer to Software Engineering Daily listeners, get $50 toward any mattress purchase by visiting casper.com/sedaily and using codeat checkout.
- To learn more and find out why companies like Github, DigitalOcean, and Yelp all use VividCortex to see deeper into their database performance.
Airbnb is a company that is driven by design. New user interfaces are dreamed up by designers and implemented for web, iOS, and Android. This implementation process takes a lot of resources, but it used to take even more before the company started using React Native. React Native allows Airbnb to reuse components effectively.
Continue reading “React Native Interfaces with Leland Richardson”
- In this episode, we explore what a developer can and cannot do with React Native, when a developer needs to use native APIs, and some speculation on the future of React Native.
- This episode is a good preface for tomorrow’s episode about React Native Interfaces with Leland Richardson of Airbnb.
- In that episode we will dive deeper into how React Native works and just how big of a change it could be for cross-platform developers.
- To make deep learning easier and faster, we need new kinds of hardware and software–which is why Intel acquired Nervana Systems, a platform for deep learning.
- Check out hired.com/sedaily to get a special offer for Software Engineering Daily listeners–a $600 signing bonus from Hired when you find that great job that gives you the respect and salary that you deserve as a talented engineer.
React Native allows developers to reuse components from one user interface on multiple platforms. React Native was introduced by Facebook to reduce the pain of teams who were rewriting their user interfaces for web, iOS, and Android.
Continue reading “React Native Ecosystem with Nader Dabit”
- We’ll be using Cosmic JS to install our example app, deploy and make content updates moving forward from the cloud-based Content Management Platform.How To Make a Simple Twitter Clone with React NativeReact Native Twitter Clone AppReact Native Twitter Clone App Codebase on GitHub1.
- Cosmic JS provides apps filtered by Utility, such as Web, iOS, Android, Blog, Contact Form and more; also capable of being filtered by programming language such as Node.js, PHP, React and more.Install the React Native Twitter Clone by simply clicking “Install Free”.
- We’ve just installed a React Native Twitter clone that uses Cosmic JS for data storage.
- If you have questions about the Cosmic JS API, please reach out to the founders on Twitter or Slack.Carson Gibbons is the Co-Founder CMO of Cosmic JS, an API-first Cloud-based Content Management Platform that decouples content from code, allowing devs to build slick apps and websites in any programming language they want.
Continue reading “Install a React Native Twitter Clone in 3 Steps – Hacker Noon”