- This guide is for you if… – – We will show you how to setup Continuous Integration for React Native builds in just a few clicks using Nevercode.
- When the scanning completes you’ll be presented with three options: – – The Project selection here means a directory in your repository where your React Native configuration file is stored.
- Nevercode installs the dependencies listed out in your project’s file automatically using Yarn package manager right after your repository is cloned for building.
- Signing React Native applications in Nevercode is done just like it is with native Android and iOS applications.
- With support for React Native, iOS, Android, Cordova and Ionic, Nevercode is truly a mobile developer’s choice to release defect-free mobile apps faster.
One tool to build them all
Continue reading “Continuous Integration for React Native”