- To make this happen in reality, the communities of expert developers out there have changed the ruled of the app development by creating super-fast frameworks like React Native and PhoneGap.
- Most mobile app development companies of today are working on improving their React Native and PhoneGap app development skills so as to gratify the business requirements of every company, entrepreneur, startup and enterprise across the worlds.
- Related Article: The 7 Best Hybrid App Development Frameworks for 2017 – – In sum, those not from the tech world may only believe native Android and iOS apps to be the only solutions to delivering an engaging and feature-rich app experience to the users.
Now develop your mobile apps the cross-platform way where they look and feel like native with React Native and PhoneGap. React Native is Facebook’s backed UI component library making app development easier than ever before.
Continue reading “React native or phonegap- build apps the easy way”
- There were several reasons why I chose React Native as my new framework and I want to share with you which were these reasons :Frequently, I use some applications which are built with React Native such as Booking, Airbnb, Facebook and Instagram.
- Their animations, performance and UI are almost native and It is difficult to feel and see difference between Android Native and React application.Another thing I saw was that big companies are starting implement and get involved on React Native.
- But I could not say the same of React Native here is an example.I made a retrospective about all applications I have made so far in order to found which of them could not be built on React Native.
- Common features I am talking about List, Sign in, Social Logins, Video player, Audio player, Image render, Forms, Tabs, Details views, Navigation and Animations.Write one and run everywhere, it is well know that if you write a React Native you can run on Android and iOS.
- It’s also easy to build part of your app in React Native, and part of your app using native code directly — that’s how the Facebook app works.Sooner or later as Android Developer you will have to learn Kotlin.In conclusion, React Native is a framework cross-platform that has been well built and…
I have been an Android Developer for 4 years. During this time I have had the opportunity to development several Android applications. But since 2 months ago I started coding a new application called…
Continue reading “Why I decided to move from Android to React Native – CloudBoost”
- A visual guide to React Native Performance: Issues and resolving InsightsFor anyone who is coming from Cordava/Ionic development background, React Native would blow your mind with its easy code sharing, UI advantages, and faster time to market.React Native not only decreases the burden of engineering(as Java/Objective is hard to master),…
- It is no surprise that Garbage collector does it job, but, due to a bridge between the Native and React Native realm, most components go unnoticed.Credit: GithubEven simpler utility applications such as a hybrid camera app we tested was found to be leaking huge memory.Memory leaks are usually common with…
- In the screenshot above, you can see that the app size was increased 4x times when it was built using React native.Note: Both of them had exactly the same features, still app size was 4x more in React native.App size drastically impacts — how an application renders its UI components, and allocate the…
- Read here to see app navigation performance issues with react native and how you can improve them.Infinite scrolling in React NativeMediumLiterally!
- With best practices, and some lesser known optimisation techniques, you can improve the performance.Aside from what we discussed above, there are so many other performance bottlenecks that you must know before deploying your application.If I had to list few other common issues, they would be:Animating images for different UI viewLack…
For anyone who is coming from Cordava/Ionic development background, React Native would blow your mind with its easy code sharing, UI advantages, and faster time to market. React Native not only…
Continue reading “A visual guide to React Native Performance: Issues and resolving Insights”
- Some of these companies have specific needs while pursuing application development such as building the cross-platform application, hybrid application or native application.
- Hybrid VS. Native is a long-standing debate prevalent amongst companies looking for app development.
- Some of the widely used hybrid application development frameworks include: Ionic, React Native, NativeScript, PhoneGap and Xamarin.
- It is a classic hybrid development framework which allows web developers to build apps across all major platforms using a single code base.
- If you have to develop an app in short time span which should have good performance and supports both Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Native browser apps, then Ionic is the best suitable framework.
In the present time, more and more companies are putting in efforts to build their respective digital products. Some of these companies have specific needs while pursuing application development such as building the cross-platform application, hybrid application or native application.
Continue reading “Source Soft Solutions — Planning to Get An App Built – Ionic V/S React…”
- In this post, we’ll walk through a couple of hands-on examples to show you how integrating GraphQL into your application will solve many pain points working with remote data.
- On the backend, you’ll use Apollo Server to create a GraphQL server, which is a single endpoint that parses a GraphQL request and returns data.
- You’ll connect your GraphQL server to your application with Apollo Client, a fast and flexible client that fetches, caches, and updates your data for you.
- This common frustration no longer exists with GraphQL because the data you consume on the client is no longer coupled to an endpoint’s resource.
- In this example, React Apollo, Apollo Client’s React integration, is binding our exchange rate query to our ExchangeRateList component.
No matter how large or small your application is, you’ll have to deal with fetching data from a remote server at some point. On the front end, this usually
Continue reading “A Front End Developer’s Guide to GraphQL”
- But then I saw that the React team was working on framework called React Native that would work on both iOS & Android (despite the Android version coming out much later)…GAMECHANGER.
- Neither the React Native code for iOS or Android was available yet but just the fact that a large team like the Facebook Dev group was working on a solution like this got me excited enough to start all my new web projects in React.
- I just mention Live Reload first because when switching between React Native and Swift and/or Java…or Objective-C, it is the first thing you notice in speed of development.
- While you certainly won’t just be copying the same code you wrote from the web application and pasting it into the iOS and Android version expecting it to work, there are a lot of reusable modules between platforms.
Continue reading “5 Reasons Why You Should Use React Native For Your Next App Idea”
- But for a feature rich app experience, it’s just not going to give good enough results.Even Facebook initially built their app as a mobile web app to be able to roll out features faster, but eventually switched back to native.Write once, build nativeIf each native platform needs code written in it’s…
- Microsoft has invested heavily in cross platform mobile tooling, because as less than 1% of the global market for mobile devices, no one is going to build apps for just their platform alone.A slightly different approach is used by React Native (and Native Script).
- While the word hybrid is certainly apt, React Native works so differently from the HTML based hybrid app options, I’d like to think of it as different class instead, with it’s main characteristic being the way it plays puppeteer to the native interface.The way that this works in practice is…
- So far, I haven’t needed this escape hatch, but it’s good to know that it’s there.SummaryHere’s my opinionated breakdown.Separate native mobile apps give a good result but having multiple code-bases is both too expensive and too slow for fast-moving companies.Mobile friendly web design is very important for all websites, but…
You’re an entrepreneur or project manager trying to see if a technical decision is right for your business, but what’s the most cost effective way for your engineers to build a mobile product? As a…
Continue reading “How to mobilise your idea – Cogent Blog”