- We work with modern and proven technologies, at competitive rates, focused on quality, but with a wider purpose in mind: The customer goals!
- Learn more about our services and technologies we work with.
- In this position you’ll apply your HTML5 / CSS3 / JS skills and learn top modern web technologies such as NodeJS, Express, ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, etc and some of React Native to built Mobile Applications.
- You will work on Front-End and Back-End tasks to build top-notch products, we look for talented people who want to solve problems for our customers with a good attitude and striving for the quality of their work.
- We have a lot of exciting projects in the pipeline, so if you want to be part of one of them keep reading and drop us a line.
Do you need software solutions? We can help you!
Continue reading “We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team. Check the full description here …”
- The app used Node and Express for the server, connects to Azure Cosmos DB with the MongoDB API, and then connects the React front-end to the server portion of the app.
- The tutorial also demonstrates how to do point-and-click scaling of Azure Cosmos DB in the Azure portal and how to deploy the app to the internet so everyone can track their favorite heroes.
- Azure Cosmos DB supports MongoDB client connections, so you can use Azure Cosmos DB in place of MongoDB, but use the same code that you use for MongoDB apps; but with added benefits such as simple cloud deployment, scaling, and super-fast reads and writes.
- In this video, Burke Holland gives an introduction to Azure Cosmos DB and walks you through the app that is created in this video series.
- This video shows how to create an Azure Cosmos DB account in the Azure portal, install the MongoDB and Mongoose packages, and then connect the app to the newly created account using the Azure Cosmos DB connection string.
Learn how to create a MongoDB app with React and Node.js on Azure Cosmos DB using the exact same APIs you use for MongoDB with this video based tutorial series.
Continue reading “MongoDB, React, and Node.js tutorial for Azure”
- Mybridge is a reading app for professionals.
- Use the Angular CLI For Faster Angular 2 Projects.
- If you like our curation, you can read Top 10 daily articles personalized based on your skills on our iPhone app .
- It is most commonly used in web and mobile app development.
Read the full article, click here.
@jetrubyagency: “Top 10 Angular 2 Articles for the Past Month (June) #Angularjs #Reactjs”
We’ve observed nearly 1,500 articles related to Angular.JS posted and updated in May-June 2016.
Top 10 Angular 2 Articles for the Past Month. (v.June) — Mybridge for Professionals