- Instead of writing an html line for news, messenger and marketplace you can see that they are basically the same, the only thing that changes is the icon and the information so we can make a component called nav that receives information and an icon.
- Let code this component:First, we are going to make its container, with an JSON object with the information we want to be see.Now we are going to do the component:Using this practice, we are able to create a web app by just iterating a JSON object, that will pass the information to the containers.Another cool thing of react is its community.
- There is a lot of components already made so you can just add them to your project as easily as adding a library to your normal html code.
- Some github repositories that have a lot of components are:· lot of people have a problem with HTML being mixed with JS because they feel like breaking separation of concerns but in reality, it is more of a separation of technologies rather than concerns.
- It helps your application to be more efficient because you don’t need to repeat code, there is an amazing community behind it, it has some really awesome modules that helps you to manage the unidirectional data flow, as well as managing which component must be render and if it is a component that is visible in all of the pages such as a menu to just render it once instead of every time you change of page.Tldr: react is awesome.
Continue reading “Why ReactJs? – (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ – Medium”
- Pete Hunt did not give up: he did most of the work required to decouple React from Facebook’s stack so that Instagram could use it as well, making Instagram the first external product to use React.
- With this, Facebook was a step away to blessing developers around the world with the awesomeness of React.
- The Library proposes a set of ideal primitives that can be used on all React applications irrespective of the platform.
Learn how React has been evolving in the past years and what are the most recent updates from the community.
Continue reading “The evolution of React”
- Awesome Components for your Next React Native ProjectReact Native has already taken the Cross Platform App Community by storm.
- It also includes major components such as Nav Bars, Tab Bars, and Side Menu Drawers.React Native i18n brings localization to your React Native app without any hassle.
- It includes Pluralization, Date/Time and Number Localization.Creative Beautiful Parallax effect walkthrough to your React Native App akin to ones found in Google Drive, Docs with this component.The Complete Form Component for React Native with widgets such as Text, Google Places, Date Picker, Switches, etc,.
- Gifted Chat provides you the complete Chat UI component for your React Native app including features like Localized dates, Copying Text Messages to Clipboard, Avatars as Initials, etc,.
- This Component lets you add Facebook / Instagram style Content Loader to your React Native app.
React Native has already taken the Cross Platform App Community by storm. We have curated a list of awesome React Native Components for building your next cross platform application. Wix’s React…
Continue reading “Awesome Components for your Next React Native Project”
- Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
- SourceI.e React is the V (View) in MVC that is used to render views like HTML pages dynamically based on some state, which is often in the form of data.
React is declarative, efficient, and extremely flexible. What’s more, it works with the libraries and frameworks that you already know like jQuery’s UI plugin. React was built to solve one problem…
- But the platforms using React might give you some idea how effective it could be.
- Dropbox is a Web-based file hosting service operated by Dropbox, Inc. that uses cloud computing to enable users to store and share files and folders with others across the Internet using file synchronization.
- Web version syncs with the mobile device and can only be accessed if the if the user is logged in and connected online.
- Pinterest users can upload, save, sort, and manage images and videos -known as pins, through collections known as pinboards.
- Pinterest acts as a personalized media platform where users can browse the content of others in their feed.
Continue reading “10 Everyday Apps Made Using ReactJS”
- It was first open-sourced at JSConf US in May 2013 when most people did not take the first open source project from Facebook seriously.
- In addition to learning about the latest in React, I was surprised to hear Tom Occhino talk about what it’s like to run open source projects at Facebook.
- The project attracted people who really understood the mission and became not only advocates, but also long time contributors.
- Tom Occhino is an Engineering Manager at Facebook and one of the creators of React Native.
Few days ago I went to a React meetup at Eventbrite in SF with my friend Jack from Pinterest. In addition to learning about the latest in…
Continue reading “Tom Occhino: Running Open Source at Facebook”
- The approach gives a developer high flexibility and amazing performance gains because React calculates what change is needed to be made in the DOM in advance and updates the DOM-trees .
- The major advantage of React is that it makes proper use of native APIs and, as a result, the stack work across platforms.
- The framework is used extensively in developing user interfaces for web applications.
- This increases the application’s load time and helps to keep it running very smoothly without any interruptions.
Read the full article, click here.
Five Reasons We Chose ReactJS