- The goal of this repo is to provide an implementation of the Animated library that is currently provided by React Native that can also be used by React in a web context.
- At some point, React Native will itself depend on this library.
- Additionally, it would be ideal if this library would be compatible with future potential “targets” of React where animation makes sense.
- Right now the main export of this library is essentially just what is in the namespace in React Native, minus the , , and namespace.
- Ideally, I’d like to make it so that , , and are exported, and just do the “right thing” depending on whether or not they are being used in the context of React Native or React Web.
animated – Declarative Animations Library for React and React Native
Continue reading “I’m impressed by . The API is powerful and the implementation fast. It avoids unneeded rende…”