- Unlike Flutterâ€™s Flat App, in React Native we had to use third-party libraries since React Native does not have a UI components library of its own.
- React Native Elements, React Native Material Design and Shoutem are other similar UI libraries that are available to the user.
- Flat App in Flutter performs better than the one in React Native because it has minimal interaction with the native code.
- Hereâ€™s the Drawer from the Flutter Flat App alongwith its React Native equivalent called SideBar: – React Native Flat Appâ€™s SideBar ComponentFlutter FlatAppâ€™s DrawerÂ WidgetInkwell defines a rectangular area of a Material that responds to touch.
- In React Native, we donâ€™t need to create a whole new component to create this ripple effect.
Last year, we launched a React Native starter kit called Flat App. This kit contains a flat UI design along with Redux and NativeBase components for iOS and Android application. Flat App is basically…
Continue reading “We Rebuilt a React Native App with Flutter – GeekyAnts Blog”