- Get 50% off eBooks plus – – 40% off print books at – – The Microsoft Press Store – –
Microsoft Virtual Academy
Member Only Offer
Get 50% off eBooks plus
40% off print books at
The Microsoft Press Store
Use discount code…
Learn to use ReactJS to build a web app similar to Flappy Bird. See how easy it is to create interactive UIs with ReactJS and to write predictable code.
Continue reading “Creating Flappy Bird Using ReactJS”
- Review our standards and practices so that you can be familiar with important topics like milestones, the Elon-Musk-bot, communication guidelines and how NOT to make your team-mates angry.Table of ContentsWhy the Chingu Voyage cohort exists [1 min]Schedule [1 min]Standards + The Builder’s Pledge [3 min]Essential skills to learn before you start [10–200 min]The Build-2-Learn Project Roadmap (Acts+Milestones) [1 min]Why the Chingu-Voyage cohort existsThe Chingu-Voyage cohort exists to give motivated learners a community, environment and challenge to accelerate their skills, be accountable, as well as an opportunity to gain experience in a remote dev team.Why is this important?There are more people learning to code (and competing for jobs) than ever before.
- Put simply: the Voyage cohort is where people build projects.Voyage-2’s ScheduleSeptember 15 — Prep Packet goes outSeptember 21 — Voyage-2 StartsSeptember 24 — Teams launchOctober 3 — Act 1 finished due-dateOctober 10–15 — Sprint 1 due-dateSprints will continue until the project is finished.November 10 — Showcase for finished MVPsSome projects may take more time to complete.
- Those practices (seen below) are now our standards.All members are expected to do a check-in twice a week (NEW TO VOYAGE-2)The check-in style we encourage is:What I did in the last few days?What I’m working on in the next few days?Is there anything blocking my path?I can’t stress enough how important consistent communication is for remote dev projects.
- For anyone new to a Chingu B2L project, this will probably be the biggest skill you learn (regardless of what your team builds).
- The Build-2-Learn Project Roadmap (Acts+Milestones)In Voyage-2, each Build-to-Learn project will have 3 Acts and each act with have 5–10 milestones for the team to complete before they can get to the next act.Act 1 — Project SetupAct 2 — Code sprints (repeat until MVP)Act 3 — Closure+ShowcaseACT 1 = Start button, ACT 2 = the circle, ACT 3 = the mountain-topNote: when the cohort launches you’ll get a document that shows in detail what each milestone is, including any resources we have for that milestone, any examples of the milestone from former teams and due dates for each Act.That’s it, you’re all set!Have fun preparing for the Voyage-2 cohort!
Review our standards and practices so that you can be familiar with important topics like milestones, the Elon-Musk-bot, communication guidelines and how NOT to make your team-mates angry. The Chingu…
Continue reading “Voyage-2 Prep — Overview of what you need to know – Chingu – Medium”
- The Easiest Way to Learn React NativeI’ve spent a lot of time working with React Native.
- I started using it very shortly after it was open sourced and have used it daily since that time — growing with the platform, experiencing different upgrading pains, transitioning between different navigators, and so on…I’ve also spent a lot of time putting together tutorials about React Native (40+ blog posts, 15+ videos) and talking to people getting started with it (hundreds of incredible emails).
- There are a ton of great learning resources out there already but they can be scattered between dozens of blog posts, in a less than ideal format (some people like text, some like video, etc.), and some people just aren’t ready to invest hours upon hours researching yet.With all of this information I wanted to try my hand at putting together the easiest way to start learning React Native.
- A time friendly, budget friendly, single source of information to get you that essential 20% of knowledge.That’s what Create Your First React Native App is.
- Or think of it this way, if you value your time at $30 per hour and it saves you even an hour of your time, the course will have paid for itself.I’m excited to share this with you and I hope that it will make using React Native more accessible to more people!Sign Up for Create Your First React Native AppQuestions?
I’ve spent a lot of time working with React Native. I started using it very shortly after it was open sourced and have used it daily since that time — growing with the platform, experiencing…
Continue reading “The Easiest Way to Learn React Native – Handlebar Labs – Medium”
- Hundreds of developers use react to create dynamic user interfaces and deliver cutting-edge applications with the best user experience possible
- Don’t wait – Join the class React for beginners Tutorial to get up and running with React in no-time
- Knowing library in high demand in the tech industry
- Together we will build a web app – we will put everything together to create a basic Todo App with functions that will allows users to add, edit and delete tasks to do.
Coupon 100 10 15 75 Learn React with hands-on examples and build a todo list application in a couple of hours
Continue reading “React for beginners tutorial Coupon Save 71 %”
- If you click No , you will be signed out from the site and will lose any unsaved progress.
- React: The Definitive Beginner’s Guide
- Microsoft Virtual Academy Курсы
Read the full article, click here.
@MSVirtAcademy: “Curious about #ReactJS? Good! @codefoster and @ramisayar will get you up and running. #MSMVA”
Learn about building web apps with React, including which dev tools you need. Get the details on setting up your dev environment, plus an intro to LUIS.ai.
React: The Definitive Beginner’s Guide