- Any component can be used as a child component.
- scans the child components for the following props for its layout calculation:
react-tag-cloud – Create beautiful tag/word clouds using React ☁️
Continue reading “Released an update to react-tag-cloud. Rotation is now much better supported.
- Directions component for – Draw a route between two coordinates, powered by the Google Maps Directions API – – Import and render it as a child of a component.
- The mandatory props are: – – Once the directions in between and has been fetched, a between the two will be drawn.
- Since the result rendered on screen is a component, all props – except for – are also accepted.
- The values for the and props can take several forms.
- They can either be: – – All examples below have the same location, represented in the formats mentioned above: – – Note: The and props don’t need to use the same representation, you may mix them.
react-native-maps-directions – Directions Component for `react-native-maps`
Continue reading “One `npm publish` away from releasing version 1.5.0 of `react-native-maps-directions` 🙂
- Why React and GitHub-Pages:When I was doing my research about different in-demand web technologies I stumbled upon a number of amazing names like VueJS, GraphQL, p5.js and a lot more.
- In the next step I created a new React app called “website” using the command below.
- The next step was to convert the local react project to a git repository.
- The last step now was to deploy the application using the following command: – #deploy application – $ npm run deploysuccessful after the deployment, a second “gh-pages” branch is created which contains the static code for the React app for the website.
My name is Gurjot and I recently graduated from Seneca College. I think a lot of recent graduates would relate to this when I say that “I am nervously excited about my future”. During the college…
Continue reading “Deploy React to GitHub-Pages to create an amazing website!”
- In this tutorial, we’re going to build an e-commerce website using Nuxt and Cosmic JS.
- We’ll need these keys to configure Stripe in our website, using the much convenient Stripe Checkout element.
- Any environment variable that need to be used in the client side needs to be defined in the env section and we’ll also have stripe script linked in the scripts section.
- Cosmic makes the Bucket slug, read key and write key environment variables available by default.
- Once it succeeds, do not forget to supply the stripe keys and environment variables through the ‘Set Environment Variables’ section in case you haven’t setup file.
Cosmic JS is a cloud-hosted content platform that offers a flexible and intuitive CMS API. Build websites and applications with more freedom and manage content easier. Get started for Free.
Continue reading “How to build an e-commerce website with Nuxt and Cosmic JS”
- In this version, we also added code generators.
- Blueprints for those generators are located at , and config is located at .
- Take a look at this section in the documentation which explains how to modify generators.
MERN is a scaffolding tool which makes it easy to build universal apps using Mongo, Express, React, NodeJS, Redux and Webpack. It minimizes the setup time and gets you up to speed using proven technologies.
Continue reading “Build production ready universal apps using MERN Stack v2.0 #MongoDB #ExpressJS #ReactJS #NodeJS via @mern_io”
- Using React Native, React Native Web and React Navigation in a single projectTL;DR combination of react-native and react-native-web can be used on one project to build native and web apps with a common rendering codebase.
- Reusable React components could target native mobile using react-native and then build a web based React app for the mobile web target.
- If you have xcode, or Android studio installed and want to check everything is working OK, you could just do the following at this point.react-native run-ios or react-native run-android CodeAll of the code for the test project is on github atI’m using a pattern for this application where all of…
- So far, so good, I have a working iOS and Android build of my application:Adding React Native WebThis is where things start getting a little harder, we already have a react-native project, so the create-app setup script won’t work for us.I went with the Web packaging for existing React Native apps…
- This is noted in the instructions, so you have to be prepared to understand the webpack process and put some effort in to go down this route!Basically any modules that make use of react-native are transpiled to instead alias this to the equivalent Component of the react-native-web module by way…
TL;DR combination of react-native and react-native-web can be used on one project to build native and web apps with a common rendering codebase. It doesn’t quite work “out of the box” but it is…
Continue reading “Using React Native, React Native Web and React Navigation in a single project”
- As an IDE, besides code editing, Rekit Studio provides the capability for code generation, dependency diagraming, refactoring, building, unit tests, and a meaningful way to navigate code.You will no longer care about how to setup the project, config webpack, or organize your folder structure.
- That’s what makes Rekit Studio different from other code editors like Sublime Text and VS Code.See the quick demoBefore the introduction, you may want to see a quick demo video about how to use Rekit Studio to manage Redux actions.From the video, we can see that all we care about is…
- Then the project explorer can show the project structure in a meaningful way, like this:Project ExplorerRekit Studio knows the features of those project elements, like which actions are asynchronous (with blue mark “A”), which components connect to the Redux store (with green mark “C”), and which components are managed by…
- This caused our project to become hard to maintain in a short time.Now with Rekit Studio, you can right click a component or action to move, and rename or delete it just like you do with other IDEs like Eclipse for Java or Visual Studio for .Net.
- If you want to create some new elements like selectors, or you want to alter the default code boilerplate (like using `redux-saga` instead of `redux-thunk` for async actions), you can create plugins to do it.See more about the plugin system here.Command line interfaceBesides Rekit Studio, there is another command line…
We’re very excited to announce the stable release of Rekit Studio, a complete IDE for React, Redux and React Router development! Though it’s maybe new to some of you, it has helped us build…
Continue reading “Introducing Rekit Studio: a real IDE for React and Redux development”