- Here’s a short list of what we’ve added recently, upcoming course highlights, and our weekly video update of What’s New at Treehouse.
- React Native is a great option for creating performant iOS and Android applications that feel at home on their respective platforms, all while building on any previous web development experience.
- In this course we will be building the ultimate superhero app.
- By the end of this course you should have the confidence to build upon the app that we started and take it to the next level.
- Saving data on your device is a fundamental part of building apps and in this course we’re going to learn how to use the Core Data framework to persist data between launches by building a simple to-do list app.
Every week, new courses and workshops are published to the growing Treehouse Library! Here’s a short list of what we’ve added recently, upcoming course highlights, and our weekly video update of What’s New at Treehouse.
Continue reading “New & Upcoming Course Highlights: Introduction to Core Data & React Native”
- One of the things I love about React is how easy it is to make components and bring them all together.We’ll need to import a few things from React React Router Router to be able to make it all work.
- And in our Link tags, we’ve included a to= and a path name that will be used in our Router code.So now for the Router:We use ReactDOM.render to tell our app how the navigation all fits together.
- First, we want to use browserHistory in the main Router tag, and give our Router a starting point:So our App component, which will house our other components, is set up as the parent route that will use the path of just “/”.
- Now we can add our Home component using IndexRoute to tell our Router that Home should load first upon getting to the site.The Home component/route is set up inside the App route because we want to set it as a child of App.
- And now we can add our 2 link pages to the router:They are also added as children of the App component.
Just the basics of using React Router (version 2.8.1 — v4 just came out and I’ll monkey with that soon). So you can use React Router to handle all of your navigation, and once getting used to it, it…
Continue reading “Simple React Router Example – Dan Buda – Medium”
- React Native for Mobile Developers provides a through introduction to hybrid mobile app development using the wildly popular React Native framework.
- In **less than 2.5 hours, **you will have the necessary skills to understand and write native hybrid mobile apps with React Native.
- Work with production-level code in chapter 2 and understand how professionals in the industry are using React Native to build hybrid mobile apps.
Coupon 100 10 15 75 Crash course on how to develop hybrid mobile apps with React Native with no prior web technology experience
Continue reading “React Native for Mobile Developers Coupon Save 50 %”