- We are very happy to announce the React Native London June event at Pushers offices in Old Street!
- TBD – If you’d be interested in talking or suggesting a talk at one of our events.
- More information can be found here:
This month Pusher has very kindly offered to host within their offices.
- The everything else
We have some amazing sponsorship opportunities for this event, please get in touch at [masked] if you’d like to learn more!
- If you’d be interested in sponsoring, speaking, hosting or getting involved in the community then please get in touch 🙂
We are very happy to announce the React Native London June event at Pushers offices in Old Street!
Continue reading “⚛ React Native London Meetup at Pusher”
If you’re not excited about React native, I’m sure you know a couple of people who are. It’s on most people’s tongues right now, and that’s why we
Continue reading “React Native and the 9 circles of Hell”
- Unveiling IgniteÂ 2Your Co-Pilot for Building React NativeÂ AppsWeâre excited to announce the release of Ignite 2 beta!
- Over the past six months the Ignite team has been working hard to revamp Ignite into something even better.Why?We have teams of various sizes and we want this experience:Bob: Hey, can you add maps to my React Native project forÂ me?Alice: Here ya go, and hereâs an example map with some notes in comments.Bob: Thanks!
- Thatâs exactly what IÂ needed.Weâre developers, by the third time weâve helped someone add X to their project, we knew we had to do something better.What was IgniteÂ 1.0?
- Ignite 1.0 was a resounding success of examples jammed into one app.
- People want to easily remove a few things to make room for their own opinions.Starting project-friendly practices framework is great, but as the app develops the two inevitably grow apart.Not every opinion can fit in a single project.
We’re excited to announce the release of Ignite 2 beta! Over the past six months the Ignite team has been working hard to revamp Ignite into something even better. We’re developers, by the third time…
Continue reading “Unveiling Ignite 2 – Red Shift”
- How about if we have an existing native app that we want to seamlessly integrate React Native into?
- While we won’t be able to cover building the entire app during the talk, you should leave with a better understanding on how to get started, how to think about and build components and screens, or simply an appreciation for how React Native enables us to build great mobile apps.
- Chris is a Founding Partner at Echobind, a web and mobile agency specializing Ember, React Native, Rails and Elixir/Phoenix.
*NOTE: Different venue this month!*
This month, we have talks by Stan Bershadskiy from Modus Create and Chris Ball from Echobind!
Integrating native functionality with React Native
React Native enable
Continue reading “Using Native Modules in React Native and Building an App from Scratch”
- Try avoiding storing states in child components.
- I read the online documentation about ReactJS components, props & how to pass them to child components, states & how to set/use them.
- The questions will keep your mind more busy than actually writing the code.
- It was my misfortune, that I read this after I had already written some code.
- When you need to store state into parent of a component, make sure the other children of that parent should also need that change.
Almost every guy working in tech has heard about ReactJS by now. Some might even know Redux, Flux and something better. In this article I’ll be focusing on problems that I, as a beginner, faced with…
Continue reading “Designing ReactJS App for beginners – Sitaram Shelke – Medium”
- Fullstack isomorphic React/Redux starter kit ( arc.diegohaz.com )
- subreddit: subreddit find submissions in “subreddit” author: username find submissions by “username” site: example.com find submissions from “example.com” url: text search for “text” in url selftext: text search for “text” in self post contents self:yes (or self:no) include (or exclude) self posts nsfw:yes (or nsfw:no) include (or exclude) results marked as NSFW
- A community for learning and developing web applications using React by Facebook.
- Take a look at React’s getting started guide to get settled in.
- I’ve been following the project since it was mentioned in a post about how to structure React projects a few days and it’s been incredibly helpful.
reddit: the front page of the internet
Continue reading “Fullstack isomorphic React/Redux starter kit • /r/reactjs”
- If you want to help me out, let me know what your interests are and if you have worked with React Native before.
- Overview of the state of the art, getting hands on with React Native, getting to know your peers and building teams
- Then you can participate in a open end hands-on coding session, where we will start coding with React Native and you will have the opportunity to get to know the other attendees.
- React Native Take-off: Getting to know technology & peers
- App developers tired of writing two apps for iOS + Android and mobile website approaches like Cordova getting hands-on with React Native.
Overview of the state of the art, getting hands on with React Native, getting to know your peers and building teams
19:00 Pizza (sponsored by our host)
At 19:30 pm I will give a short intro to React N
Continue reading “React Native Take-off: Getting to know technology & peers”