- With React JSX it becomes extremely easy to code UI test cases due to its Virtual DOM system which is implemented in the JSX.
- Also, with the help of React JSX you can use and reuse components throughout the applications.
- The implementation of JSX provides a number of advantages through React which make it such a powerful tool for User Interface creation.
- JSX is one of the unique features of React which is making it so popular.
- It is evident that using JSX through React does not only provide various advantages but the changeover from other UI development platform like HTML to JSX is extremely easy and convenient.
React.js is what you need to develop mobile apps with awesome UI/UX. Learn React.js development whole process by industry experts to make your dream project.
Continue reading “Articles On- Rise of #ReactJS #Development in 2018 – React JSX”
- Learn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patterns âď¸ đÂ đTwo and a half hours of new (beginner and advanced) React material are now available for free on Egghead.io!I couldnât be more excited to introduce you to what I can call my best work to date: Two new video courses available now on…
- They are both free now so I encourage you to give them a look!Introducing Advanced React Component Patterns (1:44)Build a Toggle Component (2:01)Write Compound Components (4:06)Make Compound React Components Flexible (4:01)Make Enhanced React Components with Higher Order Components (3:22)Handle prop namespace clashes with Higher Order Components (3:47)Improve debuggability of Higher…
- đ¤The Beginnerâs course is joining the ever growing Egghead.io âCommunity Resourcesâ which means it will be free forever!
- The Advanced course is free for now and will eventually be used to fund Eggheadâs community resources by converting to pro content by the end of this week.
- If you learn anything or enjoy the courses, I would ask you to do any of the following:Become an Egghead.io subscriber to help support the community resources and get access to the 2500+ videos already on there!Tweet this blog post!
Two and a half hours of new (beginner and advanced) React material are now available for free on Egghead.io! I couldn’t be more excited to introduce you to what I can call my best work to date: Two…
Continue reading “Learn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patterns ⚛️ 🎁 🆓”
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
zipkin – Zipkin is a distributed tracing system
Continue reading “zipkin-ui renovation · Issue #1577 · openzipkin/zipkin · GitHub”
- A 30,000 foot view of i18next would be that it provides a function that takes a key, some options, and returns the value for the current language.
- Because the function will likely be called several times in an app, the creators of i18next have chosen a shortname: – which is short for translate.
- Although i18next is designed to work with many frameworks, this post will focus on how to internationalize a React app using i18next.
- In order to use i18next with React, the function needs to be made available to the components that need to be internationalized.
- The React binding for i18next provides the component.
A brief introduction to internationalizing a React app using i18next.
Continue reading “I18n with React and i18next ← Alligator.io”
- This week I’ve been working on combat feedback – basically how to tell the player what’s happening in a combat encounter.
- There’s currently four types of feedback: info, damage, buff and debuff.
Post with 16 votes and 1929 views. Tagged with gaming, video games, indie game, gamedev, screenshotsaturday; Shared by gsengine. Screenshot Saturday 2017-08-26
Continue reading “Screenshot Saturday 2017-08-26”
- In this artilce, I will introdice Visual Studio Code and how to get it ready to setup to build React apps.
- The first step is to open React app in Visual Studio Code.
- Once your React app is open in Visual Studio Code, you will find some directories in left corner.
- By default, when we run ReactJS app, we get the above web page in our browser.
- So, go ahead and build your React app with the help of Visual Studio Code.
Explore ReactJS App with Visual Studio Code.
Continue reading “Build ReactJS App with Visual Studio Code”
- IV- Put your icons in your app
- III- Install react-native-vector-icons in your RN project
- With a vector editing tool (like Illustrator), create your custom icon.
- The config files already include the mapping between the characters (icons) of your font and how your code can find and use them.
Learn how to add custom icons to your React Native application on Android and iOS with React Native Vector Icons and Fontello or Icomoon
Continue reading “Add custom icons to your React Native application”