- LPK7.com is the fastest free website maker on Earth.
- Easy, Simple, Do it yourself (DIY) Websites.
- / Q. Which is the fastest Website Builder?
- / Q. How can I get an eCommerce website up and running / Q.
- This is what to use when the other website builders are too slow, too complicated, too expensive or don’t have the features you want.
Instant Website Builder. Responsive design, Includes eCommerce, Forms and more. Create A Free Website or Landing Page Today!
Continue reading “Web Design Automation in action 
Make WebApps fast via this #API […”
- Angular is still the reigning champion of front end frameworks, but React is the most loved.
- Angular maybe in King’s Landing for now, but React is king in the north.
- And React has a steep learning curve.
- With React Native spearheading the war on the mobile apps front (and performing awesomely), it is worth it to investigate React in your freetime and make the decision yourself.
- I’ll write more on learning and working with React if this post crosses 5 comments.
React.js is the king in the north. Angular is still the reigning champion of front end frameworks, but React is the most loved. And there are particular reasons to it. I made the jump from using Angular 1.x to Angular 2 earlier this year and then to React. The experience and developer productivity that I…
Continue reading “Why React is winning and how you can win with it? – Shival Gupta”
- Thanks to Stephen Grider’s Udemy courses “The Complete React native and Redux Course”, I am finally getting the hang of the idea’s and syntax behind React.8/4: I used CRNA (Create React Native) via Expo XDE.
- My code editor of choice is Atom, with a Nuclide packager, and a linter called ESLint, which gives me a little nudge when I make careless syntax mistakes.Today I spent my time editing the App.js file, which is the main JS file holding the “meat” of the app.
- Expo does that for me :)I also edited a header.js file.
- I created an ‘src’ folder, which will hold all of the JS files I will be creating and editing.
- The src folder also holds a ‘components’ folder, which has JS files holding the code for certain components.ComponentsOnly 1 component per file!Component nesting: Pretty self explanatory… 1 component inside anotherProps (Properties)Make components reusable throughout the appData it holds is easily flexibleFlexboxWay to position elementsjustifyContent = Up/down positioning→ flex-end = bottom→ flex-start = topalignItems = Left/right positioning→ flex-start = left→ center = center→ flex-end = rightMisc.Self closing JSX syntax = Name /NPM module = import name easily (all paths are unique)Self-made module = write path of moduleApp = root (parent) // Header = child component under the parentBelow is the file structure:
The birth of “THE APP” (Official name TBD) . After over five failed attempts, either through setup because of mistakes either from downloading libraries or misplacing directories… it is finally here…
Continue reading “It’s Real! – codingirl – Medium”