- • To work with minimum supervision to build features with required quality – – • Ensure the work produced is in-line with industry best practices – – • Ability to work together with Team Leads, Product Owners, UI/UX and Quality Engineering personnel situated locally and onsite.
- • Ability to designing and implement features by aligning with the guidelines set by Technical Architects
Apply online for the job of Senior Software Engineer/ Software Engineer – React Native | Mobile at 99X Technology
Continue reading “If React Native sounds like breakfast to you, apply today! #99XTCareers #ReactNative”
- GrommetGrommet is a React-based web UI framework and design system in the tradition of older frameworks like Bootstrap, or newer ones like the web incarnation of Material Design.
- Itâs part of a new breed of React-based UI frameworks, the virtues of which I extoll in this post.
- Itâs a broad web design system, with guidelines for everything from layout to language.
- Itâs developed by a team at HP, so its design perspective is based on their internal needs.TL;DRGrommetâs a comprehensive and opinionated framework.
- If its UX and aesthetic choices match your needs, itâs a great ready-to-use system with everything accounted for.
Grommet is more than just a set of UI components. It’s a broad web design system, with guidelines for everything from layout to language.
Continue reading “React-based UI frameworks: Grommet – Prototyping: From UX to Front End”
- The following guidelines mostly focus on component structure and JSX.
- However, by following a few general guidelines for handling JSX in components, it’s far more readable and not such an eyesore.
- No matter how few elements are being returned, I choose to write any JSX which contains nested elements across multiple lines with indentation to enhance readability, i.e:
Furthermore, while the parenthesis are not technically required with a single line JSX statement, I still use them for the sake of consistency (and because unrestrained elements floating about in my JS makes my left eye twitch uncontrollably).
- These guidelines are by no means authoritative or exhaustive, but I feel they are a good starting point for organising and standardising React components and some of the more common use cases I encounter.
- Hopefully these guidelines provide a useful starting point for organising your React components.
An opinionated set of React.js best practices to make components more readable, more robust and easily maintainable.
Continue reading “React.js best practices and conventions”
- If you’re curious to see what can be accomplished with React Native, check out these apps!
- Thousands of apps are using React Native, from established Fortune 500 companies to hot new startups.
- A curated list of open source React Native apps is being kept by React Native News.
- If you built a popular application using React Native, we’d love to have your app on this showcase.
- CBS Sports Franchise Football
Thousands of apps are using React Native, from established Fortune 500 companies to hot new startups. If you’re curious to see what can be accomplished with React Native, check out these apps!
Continue reading “Who’s using React Native?”
- Hacker News new | comments | show | ask | jobs | submit
- We’re interested in a variety of mediums and new ideas.
- Guidelines | FAQ | Support | API | Security | Lists | Bookmarklet | DMCA | Apply to YC | Contact
- angularjs_news 45 minutes ago | parent | favorite | on: Ask HN: Who is hiring?
- (August 2016)
Read the full article, click here.
@AngularJS_News: “Have a content idea, but, don’t have the time to create it? Share it here #AngularJS #HN”
AngularJobs & AngularJS News