- , discuss the new licensing updates to React, React Native & GraphQL, use Power BI for data visualizations and much more!
- Hot Module Replacement support to Haul, a command line tool for developing React Native apps based on Webpack.
- If you’re building a React Native app it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll have to build at least one form.
- That’s it for the newest edition of the best ReactJS, React Native & GraphQL Newsletter!
- Like & follow for all the news about ReactJS, React Native & GraphQL!
This week we look at React 16 (finally!), discuss the new licensing updates to React, React Native & GraphQL, use Power BI for data visualizations and much more!
Continue reading “ReactJS, React Native & GraphQL Newsletter: 58”
- It makes creating forms in React Native easy by simply having to define a model for that form and you’re set!
- Snack will automatically pull that in for us.Tip: I find that scanning the QR code from the Expo app on my device gives the best development experience.If you prefer to do this outside of Snack make sure you install tcomb-form-native via npm or yarn.What We’re BuildingWe’ll be building a sign up…
- First we need to get the Form component (line 6) then we need to render the form and pass our model to it as the type (line 19).
- We create an object, add a key named “fields” (since we’re modifying the fields), add a key to this object that aligns with the key in our model (“terms”), and then inside that object we set the new label.Code is easier to understand.Then pass those options to the Form componentLet’s…
- Just about everything in the default form is customizable.As you can see tcomb-form-native makes building forms quick and easy but also gives you the flexibility you need to create forms the give users the necessary info and fit with the rest of your app (unless I’m designing of course).
If you’re building a React Native app it’s almost a guarantee that you’ll have to build at least one form. The reality is you’ll probably build quite a few (sign in, sign up, edit profile, etc.) Yeah…
Continue reading “Easily Build Forms in React Native – React Native Development – Medium”
- 30% off Running a Web Development Business: The Complete Guide course coupon – $10 – from Udemy coupons
- 30% off Learn Drupal Step by Step from Scratch course coupon – $10 – from Udemy coupons
- 30% off Learn Apache Spark from Scratch course coupon – $15 – from Udemy coupons
- 30% off Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in PHP – Build An OOP Site course coupon – $10 – from Udemy coupons
- The course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build interesting apps with Meteor and React.
Read the full article, click here.
@jelenajjo: “50% off Meteor and React for Realtime Apps course, I just got it ! #meteorjs #reactjs #webdev”
Master the fundamentals of Meteor and React with this tutorial as you develop secure, dynamic apps
50% off Meteor and React for Realtime Apps course coupon