- With React, it is possible for webmasters and online business owners to develop large web-based applications that change data while reloading pages.
- It makes it possible to reuse components that didn’t produce changes, and this makes programming more comfortable and precise for online business owners.
- The great news for webmasters is that Google might still find the React component when just the client-side is rendered.
- ReactJS is a great framework for online business.
This isn’t quite a ReactJS guide for the layman. But it is a useful for business owners, if only to glean enough to know how to talk with your techie
Continue reading “The Pros and Cons of ReactJS for your Online Business”
- The virtual DOM in this case is the data and not the rendered content React.js is able to determine the pieces of data that have actually changed in great detail.
- It has a data binding and state management feature that makes it an ideal platform for creating dynamic applications.
- Many web developers will not have this, as speed is key whenever you are creating applications.
- If a certain change is made on the data upstream, the components using that particular data will automatically re-render in order to reflect the changes.
Read the full article, click here.
December 27, 2015
Useful Features of React.js