- Those remain the same and intact.While this sounds like no more can be achieved from a library that was mostly about best practices and common patterns in CSS, we are still in a position to drive change in the community.And this is because of the ecosystem that people have created…
- Even more so with our new docs that weâve published a few months ago.But the real question is, what makes it the library you know andÂ love?Thereâs a lot of great content and talks from both Max and Glen, so if youâre new to what the ideas of the library are,…
- Then we have to transform the CSS to be able to inject it , and finally inject your CSS into the stylesheet, at the position that weâve marked earlier.In v2 and onwards weâve focused a lot on optimising all of the different steps involved here for performance, but one step…
- The idea that becomes increasingly important here is, that we canât build a library that works for some special use cases, but what we can build is a CSS infrastructure that allows you to change the CSS yourself.Letâs see how we could approach this.The interesting thing is that with v1…
- We can run our transformations during Babelâs transpilation, or during build-time in general.We can build a CSS-in-JS pipeline!This would result in nothing being shipped to the runtime, and as long as we can provide an âopt-inâ system, you would still be able to decide whether youâd like to ship the…
styled-components has changed a lot in its past. And we are not even done yet!
Continue reading “With styled-components into the future – 💅 styled-components – Medium”
- Got questions about React, Redux, Create React App?
- Stuck making progress on your app?
- No question is too simple.
Hey /r/reactjs! I saw this [idea](https://www.reddit.com/r/elm/comments/6e57g3/easy_questions_beginners_thread_week_of_20170529/) over on /r/elm…
Continue reading “Beginner’s Thread / easy Questions (week of 2017-05-29) • r/reactjs”
- Even though native development takes longer, there are many reasons why we can produce better experience on mobile than on web.
- React Native apps can access platform features like the phone camera, or the user’s location.
- With all the advantages of native development, what we really want is user experience of native mobile apps combined with developer experience we have when building on the web.
- Scripting Native App with React Native
Continue reading “Scripting Native App with React Native – Supreet Totagi – Medium”
- npm install -g mern-cli mern init myApp cd myApp npm install npm start Fork on GitHub
- In the new version, we enabled the mern-cli to clone not only this project but also the variants of mern-starter .
- In the version, we also added code generators.
- MERN Stack is the new MEAN stack …
- Add your project details to variants.json in the cloned project and send a pull request.
Read the full article, click here.
@mern_io: “MERN v2.0 : Turkish Angora is released! 📢 🍻 🎆
MERN is a scaffolding tool which makes it easy to build universal apps using Mongo, Express, React, NodeJS, Redux and Webpack. It minimizes the setup time and gets you up to speed using proven technologies.