- We need you to join us to scale up our team and build a great company with a product that will be used by thousands in the coming months.
- Spendesk is a fast growing Fintech startup backed by eFounders and a great opportunity to work in one of the most creative and stimulating environment in Paris.
- We see a crazy traction and adoption from our first customers who totally love our product.
- You will be part of a strong family shaping the future of SaaS products.
- We use the latest innovations in the banking industry to build a software that gives CFOs a complete control over their companyâ s spendings and provides employees with an awesome experience when they need to do professional purchases.
Browse current career opportunities and apply online for jobs at Spendesk
Continue reading “Current Openings”
- Unit Testing React Components by Brian Hardy – Principal Software Engineer Target: Intermediate/Advanced
- Building my first react/redux application.
- Leveraging React / React-Native @ Intuit by Jay Yu – Distinguished Architect Target: Beginner/Intermediate
- Safeguard your react applications from being broken inadvertently after modifications.
- The talk will include: what problems we are solving for, how we pivot and switch the direction to React / React-Native, preliminary results via demos, as well as learnings from our journey so far.
Read the full article, click here.
@SocialAC: “Woot! #reactjs React Native #SanDiego #meetup is Wed, 8/31 @Intuit – w/ @geirmanc”
I'm overwhelmed with the response we had to the latest, relaunch of this meetup. James did a great job. If you missed it, you can watch it on youtube here. We had over 100 RSVPs. Still, I think w
How Intuit Leverages React & React Native