- Now I would like to tell you a bit more about the data prop that is attached to our component after calling a query.
- The way we can attach data to any container or component we like.
- You already know the .mutate() function attached to our component – we can use it the way we’ve seen above, but we might have a problem with attaching multiple mutations to one component.
- In the next steps I’ll show you how to attach data from server to our components.
- Apollo React – Queries and Mutations
When about to start writing a new React Native application, one of the first things I ask myself is “How to handle the logic within the application, and what tools should I use to communicate with…
Continue reading “How to write amazing React Native applications with Apollo-react.”