- The underlying bug will be fixed in React 16 and we will default to disabling our workaround in the next release (scheduled for 5.1.0).
- timdorr released this Nov 30, 2016 � 4 commits to master since this release
- The big change for this version is a workaround for a cursor position bug in controlled input fields in React 15 or lower.
- There is a workaround in place that defaults to enabled, but will slightly reduce some of the performance gains of 5.0 (it is still faster, just not as fast).
- We should be pushing out a final release this weekend.
react-redux – Official React bindings for Redux
Continue reading “Release v5.0.0-rc.1 · reactjs/react-redux · GitHub”
- Latest commit 944256c Mar 21, 2016 chrisbolin Make explicit
- First you’ll need Node.js and the package manager that comes with it: npm .
- Feel free to poke around the code to see how we’re using webpack and npm scripts to run the app.
- Make the setup fast and easy 🙂
Contribute to react-router-tutorial development by creating an account on GitHub.
Continue reading “react-router-tutorial/lessons/01-setting-up at master · reactjs/react-router-tutorial · GitHub”
- In short: we are rewriting the user interaface of Neos CMS with React and Redux.
- Neos CMS React new-contributor hangout
- Even if you are not a user of Neos itself, this project may be interesting to you to get hands-on development experience of large applications on modern JS stack.
- Sign up for a GitHub account Sign in
- Instantly share code, notes, and snippets.
We’ll be doing a Neos CMS React new-contributor hangout on Monday, 21.11., at 17:00 +1 UTC.
Tweet us at https://twitter.com/neoscms if you’d like to join.
Continue reading “dimaip/hangout.md Secret Last active Nov 18, 2016”
- React Native over-the-air updates Request a Screencast
- Performance Tuning Request a Screencast
- Redux Middleware API Request a Screencast
- Test Driven Development Request a Screencast
- Idiomatic Endless Scroll Request a Screencast
Source code for ReactCasts
Continue reading “Issues · cassiozen/ReactCasts · GitHub”
Continue reading “Release v15.4.0 · facebook/react · GitHub”
- mbasso released this Oct 24, 2016 · 10 commits to master since this release
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer , Google Chrome , or Firefox .
- If you are using IE 11, make sure you turn off “Compatibility View” .
- Personal Open source Business Explore
- 2 new decorators are included in this release:
react-decoration – A collection of decorators for React Components
Continue reading “Release Debounce and Throttle · mbasso/react-decoration · GitHub”