- There are instructions below in case you wish to use this boilerplate without the Hasura APIs.
- Developers trying to use Hasura with React Native.
- into expo directory if you wish to use the expo SDK, or into the vanilla react native app directory Quickstart with the base Hasura project and apply the configuration of the project to the newly created Hasura cluster, as per the instructions below.
- The command clones a base Hasura project with basic configuration and creates a free tier Hasura cluster.
- React Native Auth boilerplate is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0.
GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
Continue reading “⚛️ “A react native boilerplate with authentication already implemented”
⚛️ “A book about c…”
- Why React and GitHub-Pages:When I was doing my research about different in-demand web technologies I stumbled upon a number of amazing names like VueJS, GraphQL, p5.js and a lot more.
- In the next step I created a new React app called “website” using the command below.
- The next step was to convert the local react project to a git repository.
- The last step now was to deploy the application using the following command: – #deploy application – $ npm run deploysuccessful after the deployment, a second “gh-pages” branch is created which contains the static code for the React app for the website.
My name is Gurjot and I recently graduated from Seneca College. I think a lot of recent graduates would relate to this when I say that “I am nervously excited about my future”. During the college…
Continue reading “Deploy React to GitHub-Pages to create an amazing website!”
- The ‘url’ gives the repository URL link for the respective submodules using which Git clones the project.
- The two sample submodules are ‘SampleModule1’ with URL and ‘SampleModule2’ with URL start by initializing a Git repository for SampleProject, to do this we use the command in the terminal:
2)We’ll create a SampleFile for initial commit using any text editor and commit the file using the command:
- We have the details for the submodule above, using that we’ll integrate those repositories into our project as one of the subdirectories:
git submodule add git submodule add 3.
- a)Now both the submodules are added to your project, if we check the repository tracking status in SampleProject directory using ‘git status’, we’ll get the following output:
Here three files are created ‘.
“Commands Quoted From try removing the SubModule1Local from our project:
git submodule deinit SubModule1Local
My project folder now looks like,
-Working in Submodule: You can directly work in the repository of the submodule by changing the current working directory to the subdirectory of the submodule.
Working with Git is great. The modern version control system that boosts a distributed architecture has much to offer when compared to many of
Continue reading “Working with Git Submodules”