- Every character typed in the Native component involves the physical event, transforms it in letter or action, and then transmits it by the bridge to the JS component.
- In all of the transactions of data between JS and Native, the Bridge always intervenes so that the data is included in both parts.
- The Animated library has been created to improve the performance of the animations, and its objective is to lighten the use of the bridge by sending predictions of the data to the native before starting the animation.
- Thankfully, the Bridge isn’t the only one at fault, and there are many other ways to optimize a React Native application.Therefore, here is an exhaustive list of why and/or how you can optimize your application:
The React Native “tooling” is not yet very developed, but a great part of the toolset is that itis coming from the application.
- The performance of a React Native application is very important.
React Native Performance written by Pierre Monge: one of the many blog articles from Packt Publishing
Continue reading “React Native Performance”