- and there will be more work done in the future to prepare for this whole new React async rendering idea.
- Embracing that new React paradigm will likely simplify codebase and making it more powerful.
- There also will be challenging work to make gl-react compatible with the new Context API idea.
- The library will continue to embrace React paradigm as close as possible, and will stabilize its purpose of doing various effects over many kind of contents.
- We already support many kind of contents (image, video, canvas, camera,…) and we’ll continue to add more and more type of textures if we find any missing.
GitHub is where people build software. More than 28 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
Continue reading “Release v3.15.0 · gre/gl-react · GitHub”
- I am a proficient iOS/Swift developer and I am keen to develop an app on the Android platform.
- I am also a realist and I know that the time available to me is limited.
- Q : Will my time be better spent learning React-Native – or – Android Java/Kotlin?
I’m a proficient iOS / Swift developer and I want to have a go at developing on the Android platform. How should I do that?
Continue reading “Android or React Native?”
- How hard could it be?First Step: flow-upgradeReact support in flow v0.53.0 has dramatically improved and as described in this story, there is a utility tool that will automatically migrate your code base: flow-upgrade.
- Before you do those, please take five to ten minutes to read the flow documentation about its support for React.
- It was also required to migrate component properties defined using interface with type instead.Second Step: flow-result-checkerWhen running flow with version 0.53.0 and above, you will notice that a lot of node modules throw type errors.
- For instance, they might be written using an older version of flow as the one you are using.
- You are not responsible for these errors but you cannot simply ignore in your flow config file.Type errors you are not responsible forThere are two packages available that will filter flow errors from node_modules: flow-result-checker and flow-error-suppressor.
In the past twenty-four hours, my feelings towards flow went from frustration to love. And apparently, I wasn’t alone. If you are experiencing the same rollercoaster as we did, below are a few…
Continue reading “Upgrading to Flow 0.53.0 and Beyond – William Candillon – Medium”
- Needing a translation management?
- Want to edit your translations with an InContext Editor?
- Use the orginal provided to you by the maintainers of i18next!
- With using locize you directly support the future of i18next and react-i18next.
react-i18next – Internationalization for react done right. Using the i18next i18n ecosystem.
Continue reading “📈 The growth of react-i18next looks nice 😎
#reactjs #nextjs #reactnative #expojs #i18n”
- “BukanMessenger” an Open Source Chat App Built on Top React Native Meteortldr;BukanMessenger is a Messenger app build on top React Native and Meteor Js.
- I hope with “BukanMessenger”, people could build their own Messenger easily.
- That can be achieved because it build on top of React Native which is I think way more easier to Learn rather than Native iOS (obj C) or Android (JAVA).
- js”, and set the meteorUri variable as your Meteor server run atexport const meteorUri = Us :)Star repository ⭐️We are Ready to give Training to You/Your company to use/modify BukanMessenger.Buy our screencast about the basic development of BukanMessenger (COMING SOON)Like our facebook page hope this blog are useful for You whether to Customize “BukanMessenger” or Just understanding how chat app works.
BukanMessenger is a Messenger app build on top React Native and Meteor Js. It is customizeable and some new feature will coming soon every week. When telegram had been officially banned in my Country…
Continue reading ““BukanMessenger” an Open Source Chat App Built on Top React Native & Meteor”
- Whatâs Happening with Navigation in ReactÂ Native?Thereâs something nice about the background imageâŚWhen I began learning React Native the docs and developers said that to handle navigation between scenes in your app you should use Navigator and a depreciated component, NavigatorIOS, was no longer recommended.
- After seeing a post on the React Native subreddit and then doing some digging, I found out that Navigator and NavigationExperimental will be depreciated in favour of one last library React-Navigation.
- Itâs all a bit of a mess but I will clear everything up from what Iâve found while building my app.NavigatorIOSThe first solution to navigation in React Native was NavigatorIOS.
- Like NavigatorIOS and Navigator, NavigationExperimental is being depreciated.React NavigationThe new recommended solution is React Navigation which hopes to overcome the issues of the previous solutions.
- It also has support for deep linking.Navigation in React Native has been a mess, but the developers in the community are doing a great job at finalising a long-term solution with React Navigation.
When I began learning React Native the docs and developers said that to handle navigation between scenes in your app you should use Navigator and a depreciated component, NavigatorIOS, was no longer…
Continue reading “What’s Happening with Navigation in React Native? – Revisify”
- Cancel Monthly Donations Continue Monthly Donations
- Attend the ReactJS Conference is no longer accepting donations.
- GoFundMe’s fee is 5% per donation, and our payment processor’s fee is 2.9% + $0.30 per donation.
- Connect to Facebook to follow this campaign We will notify you of campaign updates
- The React conference will be a great an opportunity to mature as a developer.
Attend the ReactJS Conference by Samantha Bretous – For those who do not know me, my name is Samantha. I am a full stack developement fellow at Coalition for Queens Access Code program. This program helps under represented minorities join the tech workforce, with a intensive 10 month long training period. Recently, I received an amazing opportunit…
Continue reading “Click here to support Attend the ReactJS Conference by Samantha Bretous”
- Software Engineer @ SF. We’re using React.
- Continue with Facebook Continue with Google
- 7pm – 7:30: @benmvp – React Exposed
- I have ample experience building software for the web, and a life-long interest in programming…
Eventbrite is opening their doors to us to teach us how they're using react! There will be bike parking available on the 7th floor.
Since Eventbrite creates their own event registration software,
Continue reading “ReactJS at EventBrite”
- Virtual DOM will never be the fastest on the server – you just can’t beat strings.
- Soon after, it was suggested that Preact be added to the benchmark and sobear (the original benchmark author) added it and continued to work on making the benchmark more fair and meaningful.
- Vue was added to the benchmark and it was pointed out that the benchmark was not running in production mode (using process.env.NODE_ENV = ‘production’ ) and that could skew results.
- Never miss a story from Hacker Noon , when you sign up for Medium.
- When compiled for the browser, rendering builds a virtual DOM tree that can be diffed directly with the browser’s DOM (powered by morphdom )- similar to the approaches in these other libraries.
Last week Alibaba announced a React-like library called Rax. Rax is a more lightweight implementation of the React renderer and it’s “universal”. It can run in Node.js, in the browser, and on top of…
Continue reading “Server-side Rendering Shootout with Marko, Preact, Rax, React and Vue”
- ) to the Point where you’re able to use TypeScript in any of your Projects .
- Most People know TypeScript from Angular 2.
- A complete Module covers how to use TypeScript with ReactJS to benefit from its Features, there, too.
- You will learn about more advanced Features and also how to set up Workflows with TypeScript .
- As TypeScript is developed by Microsoft and strongly advertised used by Angular 2 (Google) , it’s to stay .
Coupon 100 10 15 75 Don’t limit the Usage of TypeScript to Angular 2! Learn the Basics, its Features, Workflows and how to use it!
Continue reading “Understanding TypeScript Coupon Save 91 %”