- There were several reasons why I chose React Native as my new framework and I want to share with you which were these reasons :Frequently, I use some applications which are built with React Native such as Booking, Airbnb, Facebook and Instagram.
- Their animations, performance and UI are almost native and It is difficult to feel and see difference between Android Native and React application.Another thing I saw was that big companies are starting implement and get involved on React Native.
- But I could not say the same of React Native here is an example.I made a retrospective about all applications I have made so far in order to found which of them could not be built on React Native.
- Common features I am talking about List, Sign in, Social Logins, Video player, Audio player, Image render, Forms, Tabs, Details views, Navigation and Animations.Write one and run everywhere, it is well know that if you write a React Native you can run on Android and iOS.
- It’s also easy to build part of your app in React Native, and part of your app using native code directly — that’s how the Facebook app works.Sooner or later as Android Developer you will have to learn Kotlin.In conclusion, React Native is a framework cross-platform that has been well built and…
I have been an Android Developer for 4 years. During this time I have had the opportunity to development several Android applications. But since 2 months ago I started coding a new application called…
Continue reading “Why I decided to move from Android to React Native – CloudBoost”