- Here’s a short list of what we’ve added recently, upcoming course highlights, and our weekly video update of What’s New at Treehouse.
- React Native is a great option for creating performant iOS and Android applications that feel at home on their respective platforms, all while building on any previous web development experience.
- In this course we will be building the ultimate superhero app.
- By the end of this course you should have the confidence to build upon the app that we started and take it to the next level.
- Saving data on your device is a fundamental part of building apps and in this course we’re going to learn how to use the Core Data framework to persist data between launches by building a simple to-do list app.
Every week, new courses and workshops are published to the growing Treehouse Library! Here’s a short list of what we’ve added recently, upcoming course highlights, and our weekly video update of What’s New at Treehouse.
Continue reading “New & Upcoming Course Highlights: Introduction to Core Data & React Native”
- Since Angular belongs to search engine giant Google and React comes from social media behemoth Facebook, developers still trust and use those libraries more than Vue.js.
- The reason many developers are turning to Vue is that it addresses the issues of React and Angular.
- The app maintains much of its old architecture, just this time with a new framework and a more modular approach to the Browse component.
- The app state is much slimmer now, as components should maintain as much state as they can when it isn’t relevant to other components.
- Because this rewrite moves much of the app state from the global state, this allows the individual components themselves to control the viewing of the global state.
- These include the most important: – object uploading – bulk object downloads, by checked objects – login route needs fixing, shouldn’t be its own route – dropzone and infinite scroll are not implemented – share modal is not implemented – unauthenticated views aren’t completely ready This is not a comprehensive list.
- Besides these TODOs, the app needs comprehensive testing before publication, but I believe the current app state to be very close to ready.
minio – Minio is an open source object storage server compatible with Amazon S3 APIs
Continue reading “browser: move from react to vuejs by brendanashworth · Pull Request #4810 · minio/minio · GitHub”
- Businesses always search for the apps offering optimum user experience, quick to market and run on maximum platform or devices.
- Since, the Hybrid mobile apps have become the most effective channel of achieving business goals, it requires the capable tech partner such as byPeople Technology.
- We are a React Native Development Company developing apps that run on Androind, iOS, Windows, and other known platforms offering native UI experience.
- We create extremely convincing “Native” Hybrid mobile applications with React Native.
We are top rated React Native app development company. Hire ReactNative Expert or Team for Hybrid iOS/Android app development.
Continue reading “React Native App Development Company”
- Brandy is a developer, designer, and doer, that could out hustle Jay-Z.
- She is a full stack developer, with an enthusiasm for application development and learning the latest technologies.
Continue reading “Introduction to React Native Course”
- Angular.js is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and among the top benefits, for startups and mid-sized companies, people name: quick code production, easy testing of any app part and two-way data binding (changes in the backend are immediately reflected on the UI).
- As for now, it is reasonably called the most used JS framework for SPAs (Single-Page Applications) development and it boasts the largest community of developers.
This article originally appeared on DA-14 and has been republished with permission. Find out how to syndicate your content with Upwork.