- React and Facebook provide a number of recommendations and best practices to help developers build their apps, but developers ultimately shoulder the burden of building the app — creating or procuring the various components, designing the data architecture and testing plan, establishing the look and feel of the app, adapting to necessary display environments, and so forth.
- Many of the ExtReact components leverage the data package to provide consistent buffering, sorting, filtering and pagination capabilities with minimal developer effort.
- The app maintains much of its old architecture, just this time with a new framework and a more modular approach to the Browse component.
- The app state is much slimmer now, as components should maintain as much state as they can when it isn’t relevant to other components.
- Because this rewrite moves much of the app state from the global state, this allows the individual components themselves to control the viewing of the global state.
- These include the most important: – object uploading – bulk object downloads, by checked objects – login route needs fixing, shouldn’t be its own route – dropzone and infinite scroll are not implemented – share modal is not implemented – unauthenticated views aren’t completely ready This is not a comprehensive list.
- Besides these TODOs, the app needs comprehensive testing before publication, but I believe the current app state to be very close to ready.
minio – Minio is an open source object storage server compatible with Amazon S3 APIs
Continue reading “browser: move from react to vuejs by brendanashworth · Pull Request #4810 · minio/minio · GitHub”
- Businesses always search for the apps offering optimum user experience, quick to market and run on maximum platform or devices.
- Since, the Hybrid mobile apps have become the most effective channel of achieving business goals, it requires the capable tech partner such as byPeople Technology.
- We are a React Native Development Company developing apps that run on Androind, iOS, Windows, and other known platforms offering native UI experience.
- We create extremely convincing “Native” Hybrid mobile applications with React Native.
We are top rated React Native app development company. Hire ReactNative Expert or Team for Hybrid iOS/Android app development.
Continue reading “React Native App Development Company”
In this post, I will talk about static site generators. How they have evolved and why I switched from a Ghost powered site to Gatsby.js, a modern static site generator.
Continue reading “Modern static site generation”
- Some stunning features expect its typical attributes has enabled React to win the race rapidly and steadily.
- Below in the first graph, you can see the popularity raised within the last two years which is acceptable due to the tremendous support of the React with the application development which we have already discussed.
- Techuz Infoweb has sowed the seeds of becoming top notch React js app Development Company and we have started to kick the market with the highly accepted React and React Native framework to develop applications that applaud and acquired by a large number of users.
Continue reading “Why React is more popular now a days?”
- js application platform that powers walmart.com with several goals in mind, including ease of use, re-usability of components across applications and, most importantly, performance.We use server side rendering for almost all of our applications for two reasons:Improved performance for the customerBetter for SEOIn our tests, however, we found that React’s renderToString() takes quite a while to execute — and since renderToString() is synchronous, the server is blocked while it runs.
- Every server side render executes renderToString() to build the HTML that the application server will be sending to the browser.To solve this problem, we created two Electrode modules: Above the Fold Render (ATF) and Server Side Render Profiling and Caching (SSR Caching).
- The average renderToString()call with this configuration took 153.80 ms.Electrode default, though, Electrode comes with renderWithIds:false, which gives us a renderToString() time of 124.80 ms. Not bad — Electrode’s default configuration has already improved render time by 19%!
- That drops our renderToString() time all the way to 36.56 ms — an astounding 71% improvement from the default Electrode configuration, and a 76% improvement from our original, unoptimized test.
- That means a 70% improvement won’t mean 90 ms, but 180 ms saved.Special Thanks:To Arunesh Joshi, Dmitry Yesin, and the home page team who have implemented the Electrode modules and are using them on the home page in production.To Caoyang Shi, for helping to gather data and ensuring we’re getting the right numbers!More Information:Check out Joel Chen’s post on ReactJS SSR Profiling and Caching or Arpan Nanavati’s post on Building React.js at Enterprise Scale.Check out my post about the release of Electrode, the customer-facing platform that powers Walmart.com.The Electrode website: www.electrode.io
We built Electrode, the react/node.js application platform that powers walmart.com with several goals in mind, including ease of use, re-usability of components across applications and, most…
Continue reading “Using Electrode to Improve React Server Side Render Performance By Up To 70%”