- As mentioned above, the ‘docs/’ folder contains the source files for all of the docs in the React Native website.
- If you’re adding a new doc or you need to alter the order the docs appear in the sidebar, take a look at the ‘sidebars.json’ file in the ‘website/’ directory.
- The React Native website is versioned as to allow users to go back and see the API reference docs for any given release.
- json’ files will be copied over to the corresponding location within ‘website/versioned_docs/’ and keeps track of the list of versions for the site in the ‘website/versions.
- The ‘showcase.json’ file contains the list of users that are highlighted in the React Native showcase.
react-native-website – The site and docs for React Native
Continue reading “now it’s easier than ever to contribute to react-native docs!”