- Your own little stock portfolio – – Since last autumn, Google portfolio has had a warning like this: I’ve been meaning to make an own stock portfolios software since that warning first came.
- It’s not ready, but you can signup, login and add stocks to the portfolio.
- IEX is a stock exchange of their own.
- Stock data really needs a relational database.
- Session store is an embedded boltdb.
Since last autumn, Google portfolio has had a warning like this:
I’ve been meaning to make an own stock portfolios software since that warning first came. It’s not ready, but you can signup, login and add stocks to the portfolio. The address is portfolio.jelinden.fi if you’d like to try it out.
Continue reading “Thoughts of a software developer”
- Here are some ReactJS applications for content management, task management, iTunes application, Google Maps etc. to showcase how ReactJS can be useful in different use-cases.
- Calypso is the new WordPress.com front-end – a beautiful redesign of the WordPress dashboard using a single-page web application, powered by the WordPress.com REST API.
- Phoenix Trello is a single-page application where existing users are will be able to sign in, create some boards, share them with other existing users and add lists and cards to them.
- A simple web app for iTunes store search, built with React, ES6, Semantic UI, Webpack.
- It inspects web requests as they happen, providing insights and tooling that reduce debugging time and empower every developer to improve their web applications.
A set of open-source ReactJS projects for people who are in their initial stage of learning React & are in search for reference projects
Continue reading “16 Opensource Reactjs Projects for Reference”