- Iâve been working with React for almost 3 years now, and it led me to also try other functional languages, so in this sense, React was really helpful for my career.What do you think is the future of web and mobile development?Thatâs difficult to say.
- Whatâs your most awaited feature in testing tools?Obviously, Jest will never be completely automated, on the other hand, if you look at snapshot testing, that kind of is Jest is doing a major part of the job, generating something that you only manage and approve changes.
- I know how difficult it is to organize, how much time and effort you need, and Iâm really grateful that someone experienced is bringing a React conference to Berlin, so Iâm excited.
- I hope itâs gonna be a lot of fun and I get to meet new people, see how they use React in their jobs.Where do you get your inspiration for being an MC?This is not the first time for me, and ever since I was one some time ago, I…
An MC can often make or break a conference, and we couldn’t be more grateful to Robin for taking up this challenge! In the following interview, we discuss his career in software development and his…
Continue reading “Meet our MC 👋 – React Day Berlin – Medium”
- We strongly believe the problems Storybook solves are not unique to any single platform.Of course, weâre also going to be improving the features and performance of Storybook, and create new ways for you to extend Storybook and customise it for your use-case.
- Finally: weâre really seeing the community getting involved with Storybook, we get pull requests making Storybook better in all sorts of ways we didnât expect.
- So who knows what will be included in the next release?Has rebranding from React Storybook changed its culture or direction?The culture certainly changedââânow the community itself is driving Storybook forward.
- If anything, Iâd say our focus on helping the community co-maintain Storybook has had a major impact.Do your company clients adapt React style guides to their workflow?Yes in fact, most of them do.What do you think is the future of web and mobile development?Who knows?
- Iâm super excited about native support for ES modules in the modern browsers and Node.js!What are your favorite components, libraries, or community projects?Babel, Webpack, React, Glamorous, Yarn, Express, ESlint, Prettier, Jest, GraphQL.Iâm also a huge fan of community-driven meetups.Pick one and tell us why: Redux or MobX?It depends.
Today, we’re opening our new series of interviews for React Day Berlin. Since Norbert de Langen is going to speak about building Storybook in Berlin in December, we decided to ask him a couple of…
Continue reading “Norbert de Langen: Storybook has reached outside the React ecosystem & will continue to do so”