- I used a package for React to handle my CSS transitions because they are difficult to implement when working with a virtual dom.
- In one quick google you can find any package for React written as a component.
- Inferno had no solution for CSS transitions.
- While I understand that both of these frameworks are still very much under construction, the stability that React provides my applications is too good to give up.
- With both Inferno and Preact, there was no solution for my custom CSS transitions – the infrastructure just wasn’t there .
Last month, I converted my personal website to React after gaining a lot of experience with it in the workplace. I used my website as a guinea pig to stretch React to the limits and see what I could…
Continue reading “I’m Sticking With React (For Now) – Hacker Noon”