- Whether you’re looking to build an app that performs across multiple mobile devices with React Native, or simply want better performance for the front-end of your website, a React.js developer will be key to your project.
- The web has matured over the past few decades, from a PHP back-end and static HTML pages for users to the interactive and dynamic experience it is today.
- People expect fast front-ends and sleek user experiences; users will simply abandon a website if it’s anything but sleek and fast.
- In 2013, Facebook released React, which allows developers to use server-side rendering (SSR) to build modern web apps.
- A React.js developer is a type of front-end developer that is well versed in a specific set of skills and tools, including: – – The key to finding the right expert is to create a detailed project description.
Whether you’re looking to build an app with React Native, or simply the front-end of your website to perform better, a React.js developer will be key.
Continue reading “How to Find the Next React.js Developer for Your Project”
- Facebook Developer Circles in collaboration with helpthinkers Inc, presents the first React Summit for 2017.
- – Saturday, May 6, 2017
By being part of this event, you can Interact, engage and be part of Facebook Developers Community to get to know how Facebook tools & platform can help you connect, share and build!
- We will be primarily talking more on ReactJS and React Native ; Whats Trendy, Authentication!
- , Authentication!!!
Clear your calendar – It’s going down! Facebook Developer Circles in collaboration with helpthinkers Inc, presents the first React Summit for 2017. Come one, come all, bring a guest, and hang loose. This is going to be epic!
– Saturday, May 6, 2017
Continue reading “DevCreactsummit”
- New York based Pavan Podila, currently functions as the Director of Technology at Sapient.
- He has a computer science background, heavy in image processing and compilers; and brings to the table over 15 years experience building high performance front-end applications.
- His proficiencies include UI design/architecture, visualizations and agile a keen interest in product development, concept exploration, prototype building and advanced visualization.
- That said, Pavan is passionate about sharing his expertise, and actively gives back to the developer community by training and mentoring front-end engineers.
- This Spring, Pavan Podila will elaborate on The State of State-Management in React during his session for Syntax Code & Craft Conference – Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code gathering.
Pavan Podila functions as the Director of Technology at Sapient. He is proficient in UI design/architecture, visualizations and agile development.
Continue reading “Syntax Conference 2017 Speaker Spotlight”