- In the next step, lets level up by using a public JSON API and learn how to build a miniature Pokedex.
- In this live-coding deep dive session lets explore React with ES6 and build a crisp Pokedex using the PokeApi!!
- Let’s start with the basics of a React component works and how to build one with ES6.
- Setting up web pack, label for the project React Basics – Component LifeCycle, State, Props and Context Using a JSON API to serve data to the components Routing with React
- Quick Introduction to ES6, Babel and Webpack Introduction to React & the Component Life Cycle Building a React Component Introduction to the Pokeapi Integrating Pokeapi into our app Wrapping up
Read the full article, click here.
@eggheadcreative: “Are you interested in learning @reactjs?
Here’s a 3-hour deep dive session
In this livecoding deep dive session lets explore React with ES6 and build a crisp Pokedex using the PokeApi!! Let's start with the basics of a React
Building a pokedex with React.js and ES6