- Why Code Reviews are ImportantAh code reviews… That dreadful, tedious task that interrupts your focus and takes time away from meaningful work.
- I can’t count how many times my code has sat in PR (pull request, if you’re unfamiliar with git lingo), lonely and waiting for approval by my fellow developers.
- It’s understandable that people put off code review for the reasons I mentioned above and many more.As a junior developer (which I still am), I felt similarly towards code reviews.
- However what I didn’t understand at the time was that the code review was more for me than it was for them.This became clear to me while I was reviewing a PR from a senior developer one day.
- It’s hard to pick up on best practices on your own (at least I thought so), so being able to see how more experienced developers write components is a great way to learn how to write better code.Once I was able to see code reviews as a learning opportunity rather than a check on my coworkers’ code, I was able to gain a lot of value from them.
Ah code reviews… That dreadful, tedious task that interrupts your focus and takes time away from meaningful work. I can’t count how many times my code has sat in PR (pull request, if you’re…
Continue reading “Why Code Reviews are Important – David Leger – Medium”
- Small components are easy to maintain, understand, and test.
- Js And The Important Steps To Consider While Building User Interfaces Using React.
- II. Building reusable contents : With React.JS, you will have the opportunity to build reusable contents.
- States create issues with reasoning
- Creating stateless components will be the key to avoiding these problems.
Learn how to improve your user experience endeavors and enhance engagement by employing the services of react.js in your application development project
Continue reading “What Is React.Js And The Important Steps To Consider While Building User Interfaces Using React.Js”
- It’s one of the biggest disadvantages of this framework according to a lot of Angular programmers.
- To sum it up
- React ranks among the lightest on the market.
- Regardless of how powerful a framework is, for you what really matters is how quickly you can start selling your skills.
- Version to version, there are many modifications and it’s probably not going to change any time soon.
Dostarczamy najwyższej jakości oprogramowanie, a nasza specjalność to projekty eCommerce oraz aplikacje webowe w PHP i Ruby.
Continue reading “Which should I learn – Angular 2 or React?”
- In this month, we’ve compared nearly 1,200 Web Development articles to pick the Top 10 (0.8%).
- Never miss a story from Mybridge for Professionals , when you sign up for Medium.
- The Complete React Web App Development Tutorial: Create 5 apps .
- I spent 3 months applying to jobs after a coding bootcamp.
In this month, we‘ve compared nearly 1,200 Web Development articles to pick the Top 10 (0.8%)
Continue reading “Web Development Top 10 Articles in November – Mybridge for Professionals”
- Nova can generate email newsletters from your latest content.
- Nova runs on top of Meteor and MongoDB .
- Introducing Nova: a new kind of back-end for React apps
- And while there’s still a lot of work to be done, Nova (as the new version is called) is finally starting to really take shape.
- Nova also leverages Meteor’s packaging system to easily let you add and remove features as need be.
Read the full article, click here.
@mguastafierro: “The Nova stack: a new kind of back-end for React apps with #reactjs, #meteorjs and #mongodb”
Over the past couple months, we’ve been busy porting Telescope from its original pure Meteor stack to a new, more powerful React/Meteor combo.
Introducing Nova: a new kind of back-end for React apps