- Web developers still have a difficult job when it comes to mobile; the web will never provide as many APIs or as much control as native mobile platforms but our users expect the same excellent experience.
- Creating HTML5 games and media-heavy apps for the web can be really difficult, as you really have to pay attention to performance the the rest of the little things that native platforms provide.
- One of those small features includes preventing the device from sleeping when the user hasn’t been active.
- Imagine your user playing a game that doesn’t require much interaction, experiencing a VR demo, or even just a blog post or slideshow, and the screen suddenly goes black — that’s an annoyance that your users may not (and shouldn’t have to) tolerate.
- That’s where NoSleep.js comes in: a small Wake Lock API shim to prevent the browser and device from going to sleep!
Web developers still have a difficult job when it comes to mobile; the web will never provide as many APIs or as much control as native mobile platforms but our users expect the same excellent experience. Creating HTML5 games and media-heavy apps for the web can be really difficult, as you really have to pay attention to performance the the rest of the little things that native platforms provide.
Continue reading “Prevent Mobile Browser From Sleeping”
React Native is popularly used for hybrid app development due to its number of benefits. Check out why it is good for your next hybrid app development project.
Continue reading “What Makes React Native the Future of Hybrid App Development?”
- And now, after the development of React native- the latest framework for hybrid mobile apps development, this is going to be even much better.
- React Native covers renowned UI library of Facebook, ReactJS for web applications and carries DOM abstractions, make the programming for hybrid mobile apps development easier and effective, serving user with higher performance.
- The Bottom line is that the React Native has taken the hybrid mobile applications development process to the next level.
With the increasing competition in the market, companies are looking forward to address a larger group of users and the best way of this is developing a hybrid mobile app. The hybrid mobile apps are p…
Continue reading “React Native- The Future of Hybrid Mobile Apps development by Alesia Nik”
- We at Infinite Red have been working with Facebook’s React Developer Relations team to put together a great conference.
- Infinite Red is excited to announce Chain React – The React Native Conference !
- Chain React will be a two-day, single track conference hosted in Portland, Oregon in summer 2017.
- If you’re in Europe or able to travel there, check out React Native EU hosted by our friends at callstack .
- Software engineer [currently Elixir/Phoenix & React Native, dabbling in Elm], Lutheran, husband & dad to 4.
A two day, one-track React Native conference in Portland Summer 2017
Continue reading “Introducing Chain React — The React Native Conference”