- Clearly, styling components from hand using CSS is tough… and not necessary when you have Webflow.
- Instead, within Webflow, you design each component from scratch.
- Let’s say you want to create a series of buttons:As you’re designing these individual components in Webflow, be sure to assign them unique classNames since you’ll later be using these classes inside your React component.
- Once the components look exactly the way you want—and perform all the actions you want (such as on focus, hover, etc.) — simply export the code from within Webflow, like this:Highlight and copy the CSS and paste it into a CSS file that’s called from your root index.html file:link rel=”stylesheet” href=”assets/css/index.
- css” /Inside your react components, then, simply call the CSS styles, like this:So much easier than creating all this CSS from hand!CSS code exported from Webflow.You can even add nifty transitions inside Webflow!
Continue reading “Designing Apps using Webflow – ConsciousApps – Medium”