- Bootstrap 4 is the most popular CSS framework for building responsive layouts with many new features such as the support for Flexbox and a new Card component.
- Bootstrap 4 depends on both jQuery and Popper.js but using jQuery with React is not recommended since jQuery uses direct DOM manipulation.
- If you need to add to add Bootstrap 4 styling to your React app the community has created some packages for making it possibly to use Bootstrap 4 without jQuery but still be able to use the complete features and components of BS 4.
- In this tutorial we’ll see how to use Reactstrap – – So head back to your terminal and navigate inside your React project the run the following command to install bootstrap and reactstrap – – We need to install bootstrap because reactstrap requires the Bootstrap 4 CSS files – -…
- Open then add the following example: – – If are unable to import the Bootstrap CSS file inside your React app you can check this StackOverflow solution
In this tutorial we’ll see how to integrate Bootstrap 4 with a React application without using jQuery
Continue reading “Using Bootstrap 4 with React • techiediaries”